Part 18 (Ending)

It been 9 months now Tanjiro and Obanai had twins one boy and one girl name Sakura and Clyde. Mitsuri didn't like that Tanjiro gave birth to Obanai children. Tanjiro was sleeping after giving brith to the twins Obanai and Yushiro was holding Sakura and Clyde while Ms. Tamayo fix Tanjiro "They are so cute" Obanai said Yushiro and Ms. Tamay nodded The head of the demon corp and the wife came to the house "How is Tanjiro doing?" Master said "He's sleeping it took all of him to bring Sakura and Clyde here safe" Obanai said Master nodded. The other Hashiras came in the room. 

"Whatvare you guys doing here?" Master wife said "We came to see Obanai and Tanjiro kids" Gyiuu said Tanjiro started to wake up seeing the Hashiras here but once Taniro saw Mitsuri he didn't feel safe. "Obanai what's going on" Tanjiro asked "The others wanted to see Sakura and Clyde" Ms. Tamayo said Izuku shake his head no but Mitsuri walk towards him Tanjiro saw a knife that Mitsuri was hiding. Tanjiro pulled the cords that was plug on him then take Obanai sword "Tanjiro what are you doing!?" Yushiro yelled waking up Sakura and Clyde Tanjiro didn't listen and stand up Mitsuri ran at him holding the knife that everyone see but Tanjiro was quicker and stab Mitsuri where her heart at Mitsuri started to cough and slitting blood out falling to the ground. Everyone was shock "I knew it she was up to something" Tanjiro said going back into the bed.

The other Hashiras was sorry for what they did and Tabjiro forgave them. They defeat Muzan and the other Uppermoons the master and his wife curse was gone forever over the years things change. Sakura and Clyde grow up during the years of now having demons only a naormal life Yushiro and Ms. Tamayo was with them every step of the way.