Part 11

Hello kit's I have 3k people reading this it's making me so happy thank you! I post my first book chapter one also I got on my blue computer snice my mom is at work so no one knw that I got on it so onto the story!?..

Tanjiro -Pov-

I woke up naked and started to freak out until I remember that me and Obanai had sex last night until I had to go to the bathroom to throw up I went over Obanai trying not to wake him up then tried (KEY Word: Tried) to stand but ended up falling with a big thump on the floor. Obanai woke to see me on the floor "Are you alright Tanjiro" Obanai asked I shake my head no and pointed to the bathroom Obanai got the message getting out of bed then pick me up and walk to the bathroom. 

Obanai open the bathroom door and went to the toilet letting the seat up letting me throw up "I will go get water and clothes for you stay here" Obanai said leaving me to get clothes and  water while I keep to throw up. after 10 minutes later Obanai came back with a over size shirt and shorts to wear "Are you done?" Obanai asked setting down the water and clothes "Yes I'm done" I said Obanai pick me up and help me stand and get dress. "Here you go" Obanai said handing me the cup of water.

Obanai -Pov-

After Tanjiro drank the water I pick up Tanjiro we left the house "Obanai what about Kaburamaru" Tanjiro asked "Look on my head" I said Tanjiro look up to see Kaburamaru on his head "Oh~" Tanjiro said petting Kaburamaru "Obanai, Tanjiro" Somebody called me and Tanjiro saw Kagaya, Master wife and there children with Cobra, Brazil, Angle and Berry "Hey master we was just coming to your house" I said.

"That's ok but there's are new demon slayer coming and I want you and Obanai to sit on my side is that alright" Kagaya said "No that's ok but we have to keep an eye on Tanjiro tho" I said Kagaya and Master wife look confused "Himaki, Kanata why don't you go play with Angle, berry, Cobra and Brazil" Master wife said Himaki and Kanata nodded and ran off to play. Master wife and Kagaya looked at me and Tanjiro "Ok I may or may not got him Pregnant" I said Kagaya and Master wife didn't say anything until someone pulled my ear to see Master wife pulling it.

"I told you to go easy on him" Master wife yelled "But I did Tanjiro said go faster, harder and deeper" I said rubbing my ears while Tanjiro hide his face in my neck. "Wait I forgot about Ms. Tamayo and Yoshiro" Tanjiro said me, Kagaya and Master wife was confused "Who?" I said "Can we go there I want you to meet" Tanjiro asked. "Sure we don't mind" Master wife said no one said anything until there was a scream Obanai ran over to the scream with Tanjiro still in his arms "Slow down" Tanjiro yelled "Sorry can't we have to see what happened" I said going faster.

Once we made to the sound we saw the other Hashiras pointing there swords to Angle and Berry in front of a hurt Himaki and Kanata. I put down Tanjiro then walk in front of Angle and berry taking out my sword "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled at them. "We heard and ran over here to see Master kids hurt so we walk over until the fox cub and a bear cub went in front of us!" Tengen said. Kagaya and Master wife came to see that Himaki and Kanata hurt "What happened Himaki, Kanata" Master asked. "We was playing until we heard something coming over and we saw three people coming one with light blue hair, the second one have brown hair with black fade then the last one had orange hair" Kanata said.

Tanjiro -POV-

Once Kanata finish what they look like I froze Obanai saw this "Tanjiro you good" Obanai asked I walk over to Rengoku "I need your sword" I said everyone was confused Renguko gave me his sword. The sword change color to black and red "Which way did they go?" I asked with a murder face "Um... that way why?" Himaki said pointing right behind them "Thanks Obanai, Corba, Brazil with me" I said letting Brazil and Corba slid to my shoulder and neck. I started to run behind them with an murder aura. 

Once we found them one of them called my name "Hey T- the Second guys was caught off by me stabbing him in the stomach "What the Hell" The girl said "Obanai you deal with her I got him" I said Obanai nodded then pulled out his sword "What are you going to do with me you won't hurt me you love me" The three guy said "Oh I can give you 10 things I hate about you" I said the other Hashiras, Kagaya and Master wife got here. "Go ahead" the guys said

"10. Your selfish" I said "9. Your jaded" the guy said back "8 Your the dumbest guy I dated" I yelled back having my hand on his neck"7. Only a big thing till your naked" The guy said "Only 6 second until I really had to fake it" I said throwing him to a tree walking towards him."5. Your Toxic" I said in front of him."4. Can't trust you" I said putting the sword to his neck."3. And you still have Mommy Issue" The guy said rolling his eyes"2. 5 years of your bullshit that I can't undo" I yelled."And 1. I hate the fact that you made Tanjiro love you" Obanai said cutting his head off.

"Thanks" I said patting his shoulder "Yup" Obanai said then pick me right back up "So we are not going to say about them killing 3 demon slayer" Gyiuu asked "Nope but I think I have a pretty good reason why buy I'm not going to questioned it those three was coming today but guess not" Kagaya said "Tanjiro you there?" Someone asked I turned to see Ms. Tamayo and Yushiro "Hey Ms. Tamayo and Yoshiro" I said putting my head back to Obanai neck.
"Who are you?" Muichiro asked "No one for you other Hashiras expect Obanai also Tanjiro we are sorry about your sister" Yushiro said rubbing his neck. "It's alright anyway why are you to here?" I asked "We came to see you!" Ms. Tamayo said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO!?" Sanemi yelled Tanjiro look a him with a murder aura making the other Hashiras be quiet. "Let's go back to my Mashion is Hamki and Kanaka there?" Obanai asked Master wife nodded I got of Obanai then walk behind Kagaya.

"Tanjiro?" Kagaya asked I look in the forest to see a demon "Stay here I will be back Yushiro you know what to do" I said Yushiro nodded then turn invisible so you can't see him "Sun breathing 1 form Fire wheel" I said running to the demon then cut off his head while spinning around. Yushiro came back with a Black wolf (My favorite animal) name Shadow. We walk back and saw the other Hashiras shocked "What?" I asked "You know sun breathing!?" Shinobu asked. I nodded then give Rengoku his sword back "Let's head back, Obanai, Kagaya, Master wife, Shadow, Yushiro and Ms. Tamayo" I said leaving the other Hashiras standing there.

Once we all made it back to Obanai Mashion we talk then Obanai told Ms. Tamayo and Yushiro I may be pregnant. Ms. Tamayo pulled the same ear Master wife did. "This is the second time this happened to me" Obanai said rubbing his ear again "Is it ok if we stay here with you and Obanai so we cane watch you?" Ms. Tamayo asked "Sure why not Obanai?" I asked "Sure we have plenty of room here. Ms. Tamayo did confirmed that i was indeed Pregnant.Alright Kit's this Is part 11 leave a comment of should Tanjiro have a boy or girl or both and there name and what will they look like you can send it to the Discord channel for this story! Have a Good day/ Morning/ Good night