Part 12

Hello Kit's I know two parts in one day yes because I will never know where I can get my computer back so enjoy!?

Tanjiro -POV-

Ms. Tamayo and Yushiro move in with me and Obanai we got to know each other we told them about Angle and Berry and Kaburamaru snice they know about Cobra and Brazil "Wow never know you went through that together" Ms. Tamayo said Me and Obanai nodded. There was a knock on the front door "I'll get it" I said "I come with" Yushiro said I nodded and we went to the door. Yushiro opened the door to see the other Hashiras then slam the door again "Their was no one their let's go back" Yushiro said "Let me guess the other Hashiras" I said Yushiro nodded.

I sigh then open the door again "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL WITH YOU CLOSING THE DOOR ON US FOR!?" Gyomei asked "That wasn't me but a friend did may I help you" I asked "yeah their is leave Obanai alone!!" Tengen said I looked at them confused then looked at Yushiro then look back at them "What?" I said "WE WANT YOU TO LEAVE OBANAI ALONE, He was not the same when you got here!" Mitsuri said. "Babe, Yushiro whos at the door?" Obanai and Ms. Tamayo asked "oh it's the other Hashiras telling Tanjiro to leave Obanai and don't come back" Yushiro said Obanai walk behind Tanjiro then look behind the other Hashiras in the Eye.

Obanai -POV-

I look them in the eye "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET RID OF TANJIRO!?" I yelled pulling Tanjiro behind me "You aren't the same anymore you changed when Tanjiro got here that's why we want the old you back!?" Shinobu said while the other nodded "Babe why don't you go back with Ms. Tamayo and Yushiro" I said Tanjiro nodded then left with Ms. Tamayo and Yushiro I turned back around to see shock faces of the other Hashiras "You are dating him!?" Gyiuu said "That's none of your business but get one clear Don't talk to me, or try to get Tanjiro to leave you will see what happened to you" I said closing the door on them then walk back to the living room to see that Tanjiro and Ms. Tamayo are talking about something.

I came behind Tanjiro then pick him up and put him in my lap. "You good Baba" Tanjiro asked I put my face in his hair I feel Tanjiro put his hand on my head. We heard a knock on the window we look to see my Crow is at the window. Ms. Tamayo open the door and let my crow in he fly down in front of me and Tanjiro. "Obanai, Tanjiro, Ms. Tamayo, Yushiro theirs's a meeting about to start" my Crow said me and Tanjiro went to get ready while Ms. Tamayo and Yushiro went to the door. After me and Tanjiro got dress we came back down stairs. "Ready to go?" I asked. (To let you guy's know it's night time) "Yes are ready" Ms. Tamayo said. 

We left my house going to the meeting we was talking until someone yelled "WHY ARE THESE EXTRAS HERE" Sanemi yelled Yushiro and Ms. Tamayo cover his ear Shadow, Angle and Berry started to growl at them "Let's go" Tanjiro said walking to where Kagaya is then sat down with me and Tanjiro on his right and Ms. Tamayo and Yushiro on his left side. "Alright is everyone here" Kagaya asked "Yes Master" All the other Hashiras said.

I know this is  a short story and I hope you enjoy

Good Morning/ Evening/ Good nightSHADOW OUT!