Part 15

I'm sorry that I haven't writing the book for the whole month so I will try to get the next part out if I'm not doing homework or a little homework but Let's get to the part.

Tanjiro -Pov-

After we clean this mess we went to the meeting that Master  did with all the other Hashiras "Do we have to go their?" I asked Obanai, Yushiro and Ms. Tamayo and Senjuro nodded. We made to the meeting Master was waiting on us so we went to sit with him. "We are here Master" Obanai said Master nodded  "I called you here because what you did to Tanjiro and Obanai house" Master said the Hashiras look at Tanjiro mad. "Why are we here then snice it's Tanjiro house?"  Gyomei asked "We'll because Tanjiro is important to me and Obanai!" Master said looking at the angry. 

"Why is he important to you and Obanai then?" Mitsuri asked "Because Tanjiro is my cousin and also pregnant with Obanai child" Master said the other Hashiras was shocked then turn angry to Tanjiro because Obanai should have been with Mitsuri. "I'm sorry but what male can't get pregnant" Shinobu said the other Hashiras nodded "I'm sorry but I'm different form other males" I said trying say it nicely. 

"What makes you different form males then Mr. big know it all" Tengen asked "We'll form starters I am a male but have a womb (I think that's what's it called) in me snice I was 11 years old before my parents died my own family know so does Obanai, Tamayo, Senjuro, Yushiro and Shinjuro" I said getting tired. 

Obanai -Pov-

I see that Tanjiro and Senjuro are getting tried I pulled Tanjiro in my lap  "Senjuro come over here and sit on Tanjiro lap" I said Senjuro got up and came over here to sit on Tanjiro lap falling asleep with Berry, Angle and Shadow around us sleep also. "Yeah I can tell he is lying their male can't have womb in them" Giyuu said I see that Yushiro and Ms. Tamayo was about to yelled at them until I hear Corba, Brazil, and Kaburamaru Hiss at the other Hashiras. 

"IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO BE HASHIRAS AND MY POINT OF VIW OF YOU GUYS WAS RIGHT BECUASE AS YOU CAN'T TELL THAT MS. TAMAYO IS A DOCTOR FOR DEMON AND HUMAN OMG YOU GUYS NEED TO GET OVER THE TRUTHS BECAUSE OBANAI DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU MITSURI BECUASE HE KNOW THAT YOU LOVE HIM BUT HE DIDN'T ALSO THE OTHER HASHIRAS YOU SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU . ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE THE GREAT HASHIRAS BUT YOU ARE WRONG" Yushiro yelled getting ready to killed but Ms. Tamayo was holding his arm.

Master put a finger at his lips to shush the other Hashiras. "Never been said Yushiro and also you are right you guys expect Obanai are not great Hashiras because you killed  someone even if their a demon on our side with he/she brother/ sister after you killed that person you bullied the brother I'm very mad in you and before we and the meeting if i hear that you went near Tanjiro you are in trouble and you guys will be done in the Demon slayer crop do you hear me!?" Master said the other Hashiras nodded looking sad that Master was mad at them.

3 -pov-

"You can go about your day" Master said leaving with his 2 daughters Obanai carry Tanjiro while Yushiro carry Senjuro with Ms. Tamayo right beside Yushiro. They made it back to Obanai house going to their own room to sleep snice it's started to get dark out side but Ms. Tamayo stayed up with Yushiro and Shadow to work on some stuff in their work area.

Alright this part 15 I hope enjoy it  see you next time have a Good morning, night and Evening

Shadow out!?