Phantom (Fresh Stats rp)

Name: Phantom

Species: weather and mountain spirit/wendigo

Gender: Male

Appearance: mortal; he is a bit bigger than an average snow leopard and his fur has a strange sheen to it. His eyes are purple and have a slight glow to them. He has a tattered brown scarf he took from a poachers corpse and has a lot of grey fur above his paws.
Spirit/true form: his body is that of a snow leopard and is made of snow. His spots are auroras and his eyes are black voids which have a glowing purple pupil. His face is skull like with two stumps on the top. His tail is skeletal and has both a blade at the end of it and floating aurora spots. He has large boney claws instead of paws and storm clouds above them. He has a pair of aurora wings which can turn into skeletal claw wings. His scarf is much longer and he has sliver bracers on his legs and tail. He also has large fangs and is covered in scars. One of those being a hole in his chest.

 One of those being a hole in his chest

By me

By Clucktherooster

By Clucktherooster

By Funnifrog

By Clucktherooster

By Clucktherooster

Personality: He is mysterious and likes riddles. His emotions tend to be subtle and he doesn't express them often. He seems to know things he shouldn't and at times speak to himself. He is rarely angry, but his anger is intense. He can seem apathetic at times, but is in fact quite caring. He is incredibly goal oriented and won't stop till he achieves whatever his goal is. He can oftentimes be incredibly serious and has little apprehension when it comes to killing.

Family:

Backstory: He was a spirit in the Startouched mountains and the younger son of the spirit of the mountains. He was the spirit of mountain storms and enjoyed it. But one day he was shot with a mystical bullet and captured by humans along with his mother and sister. He was incredibly abused for 5 years while he was chained and unable to do anything. His main abuser was a being he called the masked one. This being had lost dark magic and exploited his immorality to repeatedly kill him in various horrific ways. Then the masked one preformed a ritual on him and his sister, turning them part wendigo. His sister lost her mind and was corrupted, destroying the human settlement and having to be sealed there. Human souls then started terrorizing the mountains. Phantom then his new powers as a wendigo to eat these souls and chased them into the leaps. He made a deal with the current queen of Sage Leap giving them soul fangs and becoming a member of the leap, in turn the royalty would help him and he could use their resources to continue his hunt for the souls and any who would abuse mystical power. He was a member of the leap for centuries, fighting in wars and becoming captain of the Royal guard. Eventually he got to establish his own organization, the soul hunters. He became the source of ghost stories to terrify witches and sage leap's enemies. But he still hasn't forgotten his torment.

Powers: He can manipulate storms, shift between mortal and spirit forms, bless and curse, immortal, can devour souls, teleport short distances, freeze objects, shoot lightning, and other nature spirit abilities, he can consume magic

Other: Fire hurts him, he can't take your soul if he doesn't touch you, his scarf is it's own entity teeming with captured souls, despite being 432 years old; he is an adolescent when it comes to spirits, he has no warmth.