Seq Imperium (Bonded RP/cat)

Quick Sketch by ClucktheroosterName: (crown) Prince Sequoia Imperium Prefers to be called Seq

Name: (crown) Prince Sequoia Imperium
Prefers to be called Seq

Age: 17

Species: Cat, Maine Coon

Gender: Male

Appearance: A chocolate colored mackerel tabby tom with a cinnanmon colored chest and cream stripes. He is large due to being a Maine coon and is extremely fluffy. He stands like a titan and has a golden locket given to him by his mother. He has green eyes and a dagger sleeve. He also has a flower shaped birth mark on his paw.

Personality: A noble and strong cat, Seq puts others before himself. He tends to be really smart when it comes to planning and stuff like economics but has really bad social skills. He doesn't understand when others insinuate things or are trying to hit on him. But he is quite kind to those he meets, unless the get too close or try to harm his younger sisters. He is brilliant with strategy and often likes to think his way out of things. But if he can't think his way out he will fight his way out. He is the leader of his siblings and takes us role as the eldest incredibly seriously. He doesn't take many things lightly and often doesn't get most jokes. He does love telling and listening to stories.

Family: King Cypress (father), Queen Fuchsia (mother), {Queen} Maple (Maternal grandmother), Princess Sakura (younger sister), Princess Olive (younger sister)

Backstory: The eldest of his siblings, Sequoia never knew where he was born. His parents never told him. For most of his life he and his two younger sisters were always kept in his grandmother's cabin. His parents always said that he was their heir and that he would be shown the world when he was old enough. He was barely even allowed to see his family's portraits, which they had large ones for some reason. His parents were sometimes disguised or had armored cats when they came to visit him and his siblings. But he respected their wishes and his grandmother, who always had a regal air to her. One day some mysterious cat left some flowers and they then latched onto his grandmother. He and his siblings hid as she seemed to be fighting something before killing the flowers with fire, and herself in the process. He later learned that someone had found petal walkers and had deliberately left them to kill all of them. He burned the remaining petal walkers and left with his siblings. He also left a note on the cabin door Incase their parents ever came back. Now he looks for revenge on the cat who killed his grandmother. He also looks after his siblings.

Powers: None as of now

Other: he is really suspicious of flowers and doesn't like getting close to them, he gets teased because his name sounds like a girl's name, he and his sisters were educated in politics; combat; economics; architecture; science; and a lot of other classes by their grandmother, his life is tied to a lily in the royal gardens, he loves chess and is practically obsessed with insects, he doesn't tend to ever use slang or contractions. (Example: it is a grand establishment; You Shall be purged and not harm my family ingrate)