Aurora (Draeconic)

Name: Aurora

Age: 45 (Draeconic), ? (Human)

Species: Dark Draeconic

Appearance: she is an iridescent obsidian Draeconic with medium length fur. She is 17 ft tall and has a 80 ft wingspan. She has patterns like Aurora Borealises on her side and tail and and has a similar pattern around her eyes. Her horns are opposite with one pointing up and the other pointing down, it looks like a yin Yang. She tends to wear a large straw hat and has rainbow eyes. She tends to always have an air of beauty and elegance to her. Her wings are stunning with their stat patterns. She also wears jewelry in the form of bracelets and a necklace that Jupiter proposed with.

Personality: she is extremely kind and caring. She is also intelligent, but more when it comes to people and interactions. It is literally impossible to win an argument with her because she will always be in control of the argument. She has an excellent sense of humor, but her jokes are absolutely terrible. She can be a bit to trusting at times and make decisions spur of the moment, but her mate balances her out. She also can be incredibly insightful and wise and it comes to people and what life is like. Just don't ask her stuff about math, she won't like you afterwards.

Family: Jupiter (mate/husband), Eclipse (elder son), Venus (young daughter), Borealis (sister), Quasar (brother)

Backstory: Aurora is from a distinguished and rich family. She grew up inside an asteroid belt her family had turned into a kind of celestial mansion. She eventually left to become a singer. None could equal her in beauty or skill when it came to singing. She became known as the Celestial Siren due to how insanely beautiful and emotionally powerful her singing was. One day she met Jupiter and started bonding with the former general, who helped her with her boss and others who took advantage of her and her singing. Eventually they fell in love and got married

Powers: she has all the normal abilities of a dark Draeconic.

Other: her unique colors come from the fact she is part Butterfly Draeconic, she loves gardening and that is one of the reasons she wanted to have a farm; but she still likes having a personal spot, she loves mangoes, it is really hard to hide things from her, she writes all her songs and won't often sing something sung by something else, she once stopped a feud purely by pointing out how dumb both sides were being.