Venus (draeconic)

Name: Venus

Age: 9 years (Draeconic), 1 1/2 year (human)

Species: Dark Draeconic

Appearance: She is a shiny Obsidian black with medium long fur. She is 15ft tall with a 60ft wingspan. She has a pink heart on her chest and a slightly more saturated pink spot on her head resembling the planet Venus. She also has pink on her paws. She also has pink stripes going around her body like planetary rings. Her horns have a twist to them like a unicorn, (which she like to point out). Her eyes are magenta and she has a few scars along her back. She wears a locket given to her by her mother and has a bag full of random nicknacks. Her tail and wings have constellations and her tail looks like the milky way.

Personality: she is very spunky and energetic. Venus is also extremely curious and love to collect things she thinks are pretty or interesting. She also loves to ship most Draeconic she meets, and tends to actually be a pretty good matchmaker. She loves to talk and make friends with those she meets. Overall she is pretty nice and happy go lucky.

Family: Jupiter (Father), Aurora (Mother), Eclipse (older brother)

Backstory: It is mostly the same as her older brother. She was a happy young Draeconic who loved to help her family around the farm. She would also often join her brother and his friends on their little adventures. Many Draeconic would see her to listen to her and her mother's gorgeous singing and to get help with match making. When her family's farm was attacked she was almost kidnapped to married off to Bird Draeconic royalty. Her father saved her from this fate and doesn't like to have her go out alone. This frustrates her to no end, but she doesn't tend to tell others about this.

Powers: she can teleport anywhere at short distances and fly with her wings. She can also teleport anywhere she has previously marked

Other: she has a singing voice which has been described as divine, she has a really good relationship with her brother, she likes water and swimming but is still learning, she relentlessly tries to get her older brother a girlfriend and has shipped him many times, and she absolutely loves chocolate