Eclipse (Draeconic)

Name: Eclipse

Age: 3, 18

Species: Dark Draeconic

Appearance: He is obsidian black with his tail fur being a dark blue (color of the light sky). He stands at 18ft tall at the shoulder and has medium long fur. His horns. His build is deer like mainly. His golden yellow horns are a bit strange and have one horn bent upwards and the other down wards (think absol or the Yin and Yang). His wing span is 85 ft with his wings also looking like the night sky. His wings and tail fur have stars and honestly look like the night sky, with several constellations in them. He has a yellow mark in his forehead which looks like a solar eclipse, that is where his name comes from. His eyes are purple and he has a large burn scars on his tail and hind legs.

 His eyes are purple and he has a large burn scars on his tail and hind legs

Art by Clucktherooster
I may eventually do my own drawing of him

Personality: Eclipse is quite passive aggressive. He will often make jabs or sarcastic comments at others just to enjoy seeing them get upset. He tends to hold grudges and is very good at not forgiving others who hurt him or his family. If you impress him or are a member of his family, he does tend to be much nicer and more cordial. He really values promises and friendships and can be quite protective. He also just loves generally messing with others. He loves to explore and learn, making him quite curious. If you don't earn his respect, you don't get it. Often the best way to do that is to not be affected by his jabs and comments. He does also have a softer side and enjoys nature and flowers, but he won't really let anyone know that. He does have anger problems and is mentally scared from his past and being used by others. He hates being called abnormal or just being valued for his unique abilities. He has problems with trusting others. He has plenty of issues along side those.

Family: Jupiter (father), Aurora (mother), Venus (little sister)

Backstory: He lived with his family on a farm on earth before it and mars collided. They mainly sold food and livestock they raised to other Draeconic and were mainly left alone. Bird Draeconic were one of their main customers and Eclipse had a couple really good friends that were birds. One who was even like a sister to him and his best friend. They were very close despite being from completely different classes. Eclipse himself was more of an explorer and wanted to travel the world and stars. His family's farm was later destroyed by Bird Draeconic, including those who bought from them and his friends didn't come to help. The Bird Draeconic military trapped him in a barn as it was burning down and he would have died if someone didn't save him. He didn't who did nor does he know why. This caused him to loathe the very draeconic that broke his and his family's trust. He never knew why the birds did this, but he is to angry at them to care. His father was close to dying as well from injuries he sustained saving Eclipse's sister from being kidnapped. His anger grew and spread to the majority of royals since his father's good friend, King Equinox, never showed up to help. Eclipse became a thief to help support his family and became tied with several crime rings as he was able to teleport loot and treasure, allowing him to steal almost anything. He left that life once his father was well again. He now looks for a new home for his family, and still struggles to fully trust others.

Accessories: He has a satchel containing books and drawing supplies

Powers: he can fly with his wings and teleport short distances. He can also teleport to anywhere he has previously marked. He can also teleport objects and animals. Over time his abilities grow stronger into almost everything imaginable that you can do with teleportation.

Other: He has trust issues; but it is hard to notice at first, he has a photographic memory allowing him to perfectly remember everything he sees, he is an extremely good artist, his favorite flower is the fictional Moon Shroud, he has pyrophobia (the fear of fire), and he hates bird Draeconic with a passion, he actually has a lot more markings on his body; but he uses black fur dye too cover them up, he is an anomaly among his kind.