Tern (WOF/SoIarverse)

Name: Tern (Real name is Radiance)

Name Meaning: a species of bird, but specifically the Arctic tern/brilliant or bright light)

Tribe: Icewing

Abilities: ice breath, animus magic (but specifically can't cast her own spells but can grant wishes), can go inside the small golden mirror she is tied to, floating in the air, slight telekinesis (it only works on small or lightweight objects), she can grant three of her own wishes per week

Weaknesses: if someone has her mirror she most obey them to a certain exact, grant five of their wishes, and cannot harm them. She also cannot break any of the mirrors rules and if she dies she doesn't pass on and will just become a wish granting spirit tied to the mirror..

Age: 12

Gender: female

Sexuality: ?

Appearance: Tern is a very good looking dragon. Her fur scales on her face, neck, lower legs, and the end of her tail are a pearl white and somewhat sparkle in sunlight. The rest of her body, including the top of her head, is covered in think white silky fur. The spikes on her head, neck, and tail all are sharp but also a bit smaller than on most Icewings. She has painted pink markings around her eyes which look like sun rats and her eyes themselves are pink though they seem to glow with power sometimes. Her underbelly is a light purple. Her wings are bigger than the average Icewing and are also a bit sparkly with the spikes at the end of the wings being longer. She usually wears silver earrings, silver bracers on her legs, and occasionally a purple veil around her mouth. She also tends to have a brown bag filled with notes on plants and different kinds of leaves. The bag also contains a secret pocket inside which contains a golden mirror with a long handle and words inscribed around the rim. When she lets herself appear more mystical her body emanates a radiant glow as her entire body sparkles, floats in the air without needing to flap her wings, all her silver jewelry becomes golden, and her eyes become solid pink with no pupils which resemble glowing pink gemstones. Also a slight mist hangs around her when she's like this.

Personality-

Overall: Tern is a very confident dragon, at least that is how she comes of. She knows who she is and what she can do. But she at times can be scared of how others will think of her, especially by finding out her family. Despite this she really doesn't really like being treated differently than others, often getting tired of being put on a pedestal like she is one of the Royal Family. She would more more prefer to be one of the crowd than the top of the flock Gal everyone wants to date. Also despite her confidence in herself, she can be incredibly petty. She will hang something over another dragon's head or hold a grudge for a very long time and isn't against using how popular she is to get some payback. She can put on a charming act which tends to have dragons eating out of her claws, but is generally quite rude and blunt to anyone she doesn't like. For those who are her friends, she is very compassionate and can even be a little over protective. She cares deeply for them and they tend to mean the world to her. She can't stand someone who is friends with her being upset or down and will consider any slight against them a slight against herself. She also is very sly and smart and knows how to get away with a lot. She is actually surprisingly to most who don't know her, an intellectual who really likes plants. She would read an entire encyclopedia if it was on plants and different kinds of flora. Though unless it involves plants, her friends, or petty revenge she isn't to keen on getting her claws dirty.

Good traits: self confident (for the most part), very compassionate and caring to her friends, sly and smart

Bad traits: Petty, rude, holds grudges, vengeful, prideful