Xena the Naganadel (PMD)

Name: Princess Xenalith
Prefers to go by Xena

Age: 17

Species: Ultra Beast (Poipole/Naganadel)

Gender: Female

Appearance: she looks like a normal Naganadel but the has golden crow and halo pike markings on her head. She also has other royal golden markings all over her body. She has a very long yellow fierce bandanna (but it's a scarf). She also has golden bracelets/bracers on her arms. She has a gem on her scarf that's a gift from her boyfriend (Aegis).

Personality: Xena is fierce and lively and not one to back down from a fight. She can be quite sassy and snappy and doesn't let anyone bad mouth her... or her friends. She loves a good brawl and can be quite aggressive. She takes nonsense from no one and can be quick to bite. She does care about those close to her and does show it, in her own way at least. She also likes to give everyone nicknames for some reason. She also hates to be trapped or put on a pedestal.

Family: Queen Sarubenda the Naganadel (mother), (father unknown), the poipole (siblings)

Backstory: she was born to be the next heir of the Hive, a group of bee and wasp Pokémon that live as a hive in another dimension. Her mother, the queen of the hive, was ecstatic. Xena never really liked how pretty much the majority of her life was planned for her and that everyone just saw her as better for no reason. She hated being seen and forced to be the perfect princess and leader. So when an Ultra wormhole opened up in the palace, she went through it with out a second thought. To bad it was a trap and she was captured by Necrozma who wanted to use The Hive for his own ends. She often fought with the buzzwole guards and tried to escape constantly. One day three Pokémon came into where she was held thinking the leader's little brother would be there. He wasn't and they found her; angry, feisty, and alone. She fought them initially thinking they were just gonna capture her and try to use her themselves. They ultimately defeated her, but the lairon picked her up and brought her with them. She was confused by this till she learned that they were opposing  Necrozma. She begrudgingly worked with them at first, but over time became pretty close with them. This went especially for the lairon who saved her. After evolving and helping to free the hive, she joined the the then and became the fourth and final member of team Shining valor. She also soon after started a relationship with the lairon now aggron, Aegis.

Powers: she has the abilities of an ultra beast and the poipole line. She can also access the hivemind of the Hive and command it.

Other: she really doesn't like being called a princess, her nicknames for her teammates are Shiny (Aegis); Twiggy (Draco); and Cupcake (Velvet), she doesn't know who her father is and she doesn't care, she has taken a liking to flowers and really likes them but you will get wrecked if you try to point this out (unless your her teammate, then she either grumbles or denies it).