Sakura Imperium (Bonded RP/cat)

Quick Sketch by Clucktherooster

Name: Princess Sakura Imperium

Age: 16

Species: cat, Maine Coon

Gender: Female

Appearance: A cream colored tabby with cinnamon mottling and white stripes (aka, just white spotting) and ginger spots. She has a golden ring govern to her by her father and has a flower shaped birth mark on her right. Her eyes are amber in color. She is slimmer and has shorter fur than the average Maine coon. She also wears a ribbon on her tail which was given to her by her sister.

Personality: Sakura is cunning and sly. She is smart in ways that apply to cats and their emotions. She is a very good listener and will often listen for problems or things she can use to her advantage. She is very good at getting what she wants or what she thinks is best for her siblings. Despite this she does have a steadfast moral compass and hates seeing others taken advantage of, even if she can be known to exactly that with other's emotions and feelings. Above all else, she wants her family to be safe and happy and will do what she must to achieve that. Deep down she is quite sensitive and emotional, but she doesn't reveal that side to most. The one exception is through dance and song. She is also extremely curious, especially when it comes to books or things she doesn't know.

Family: King Cypress (father), Queen Fuchsia (mother), {Queen} Maple (Maternal grandmother), Prince Sequoia (older brother), Princess Olive (younger sister)

Backstory: Sakura is the middle child of her family. Like her siblings she didn't know where she was born, but was taken to the cottage around the same time as Seq. She does have a memory of large curtains and a really extravagant bed as her father sang her to sleep. Unlike her siblings, she wasn't content to stay there. She snuck out several times and managed to talk to local travelers and even bandit crews. She could often find a way to have them turn on each other or taking a liking to her. She even got an entirely black costume which disguised her. She often got back to the cottage before she got caught. She did always suspect that her grandmother somehow knew about her little excursions though. She enjoyed the times when their parents were able to come over. She absolutely adored talking with her father and learning to sing from him and dance from their mother. She also got a huge crush on one of the young armored cats, and I mean pining huge. One day though a bandit/traveler group told her that she needed to get out of there due to someone coming. Also that it was her responsibility to take care of those she valued, for the world is harsh and will take them away. A few days later the petal walker incident happened. Now she uses her skills and connections to keep her siblings safe as they search for their parents and her brother seeks revenge.

Powers: none as of now

Other: she is the middle sibling, she has a weakness for cute things; mainly rabbits for some reason, most bandits know her by the name Rose or Black Rose, she is an amazing singer and is often described as having the voice of an angel or goddess, she prefers more athletic forms of dancing and enjoys the work out that comes from there, she has a secret diary where she imagined a whole life with the young guard who was the same age as her; she gets incredibly embarrassed when others read it, her life is tied to a Sakura tree in the royal gardens