Velvet (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

Adopt by Clucktherooster

Name: Velvet

Age: 16

Species: Espeon

Gender: Female

Appearance: is the same as in the photo, but she has a defense scarf and a treasure bag. As an eevee she has mainly white with a velvet mane and tail tip.

Personality: Incredibly nerdy and excitable, she is very happy go lucky. Velvet is a walking codex and dictionary about mystery dungeons and everything an explorer may encounter. She does have problems dealing with past trauma, and hides her problems under her bubbly personality. Her greatest fear is losing those close to her.

Family: Dusty (older brother), Night (older sister)

Backstory: She is the youngest of three siblings, born in a treehouse. One day her home was attacked by savage feral Pokémon. Both her parents died in the event, mentally scaring Velvet for life. Her older sister Night, a flareon and the eldest sibling, along with her older brother Dusty the Umbreon raised her. She looked up to Explorers, since they saved her and her siblings. The young Eevee then studied relentlessly to become one of them, but never could find someone to form a team with. But that all changed when a strange Treeko appeared one day.

Moves: to be decided, suggestions would be appreciated

Other: she has a massive sweet tooth and is actually really good at baking, she calming sleep wakes and will bake when she's asleep, her whole family has unique colors and patterns.