Ronin (loyalties rp/identities/Pokemon)

Amazing art by Funnifrog

Name: Ronin

Age: 14

Species: Hisuian Zorua Vulpix hybrid

Type: fire/ghost

Gender: Male

Abilities: Illusion/flash fire

Appearance: he mainly has the features of a hisuian zorua, but he does have six tails. His paws are orange and his chest/neck tuft goes from white to orange than red from the front to the end of the wisp. His head floof also has curls in it and his paws are more defined. His eyes are yellow but look like those of a Vulpix. He wears a shinenwa as a bracelet and was an ornate Japanese scabbard connected to a sash.
As a Zoroark/Ninetales: he has mainly the features of a hisuian Zoroark but has nine long tails which have red tips and are a bit wispy at the end. His eyes are yellow but look like those of a ninetales. His main is a bit smaller than a normal Zoroark's and half of it is in a ponytail with a shinenwa while the rest of it hangs over his face like usual. His neck fur also hangs down over his chest similar to the neck fur of a ninetail's. He was a sash which has an ornate scabbard for his katana. His markings are also yellow instead of the usual grey and white.

Personality: he is a perfectionist and is very mentally scarred. He tends to like keeping to himself and either reading or training. He is extremely scared of the retribution of others and what they will think when they discover that he is a hybrid. Despite being highly skilled, he doesn't hold himself in high regard. When he gets out of his shell, he loves spending time with his friends and is quite kind. He can be protective of others when they are being threatened, but sometimes he can also be a pushover that takes everything to seriously. He is also quite playful when he lets himself have fun and adores harmless pranks. He even likes being pranked himself. He would have a timid nature and very much an introvert.
Eventually he does become more confident in himself and a little less introverted. He hates to see others be put down and will often stand up for them. Overall he is a really nice guy to have as a friend as long as you like getting pranked every week.

Family: Amara the hisuian Zoroark (Maternal Grandmother), Andromeda the hisuian Zoroark, Hiroshi the ninetales (father), Sakaki the shiny ninetales (grandfather)

Backstory: His parents, Andromeda and Hiroshi, met on Mount Silver when his mother made a deal with his father. Over time the two fell in love and had Ronin after a couple hundred years. Ronin's grandfather, Sakaki, despised his mother and was suspicious of her, claiming that she was corrupting his son's honor. He forbade the two from meeting even after they became mates. Ronin didn't get to see his mother much and staid with his father in Sakaki's dojo in Ecruteak City. The dojo was a hub for fox Pokémon (ninetales, Zoroark, Delphox, Alolan ninetales, theivul, some Eeveelutions). When Sakaki found out his grandson was a hybrid, he was furious. He saw hybrids as an abomination, but his son and Ronin were his only heirs. So Sakaki and the Zoroark Sensei put Ronin through grueling and rigorous training, often punishing him severely to the point of abuse for even the slightest mess up or mistake. A failed move could lead to a beating or an incorrect sword stance could mean he couldn't eat for a whole or more. When he was eight he was forced to climb Mount Silver from the bottom and couldn't return home till he had done it. He would often be thrown into a wall whenever Sakaki saw him not disguised. He was often told that he deserve to live besides being Sakaki's eventual heir or that he was a horrible abomination that would be killed on sight anywhere else. This lasted for years with only his father and a few students being kind to him. Ronin was also rarely let outside or even let to show what he looked like. Hiroshi was rarely if ever allowed to know about or even see the Ronin's "training". This abuse scarred him and made become very introverted and perfectionist, internalizing his grandfather's scathing words. One day when Ronin was 12, Hiroshi found out what was happening to his son. He at that moment had enough (Hiroshi was often told that he should just forget about his mate, refusing every time) and ran away from the dojo with his son, and Johto entirely. Hiroshi then found a flyer for a new school for dog Pokémon and sent him to it hoping that the teachers and Ronins fellow students could help heal the emotional and mental wounds of his son. Ronin agreed and headed to the cliff with a Sakura tree, hoping his life would finally be more than just torment. Perhaps one day he can heal and be able to accept plus be proud of who he is.

Powers: he is experienced with illusions and has ghost powers due to being a ghost type. He is also extremely skilled when it comes to combat and sword fighting. He can also see ghosts and commonly talks to departed spirits who come across him, though the conversations are pretty short. His dual hermitage also greatly strengthens his supernatural abilities.
When he evolves he is able to be aided by, interact with, and call upon spirits. He also gains the ninetails abilities of of an extremely long life, cursing and supernatural favors, and hypnosis/mind control. His ability to curse is incredibly strong, even being able to accidentally put others in a state between life and death or just remove their souls from their bodies.
Moves: scratch, ember, shadow sneak, extrasensory, hone claws, swift, spite, incinerate
Future moves: Bitter Malice, flamethrower, focus blast, will-o-wisp, extrasensory, protect, hone claws, ominous wind,

Other: As a zorua/Vulpix he often disguised himself as a unovan zorua; hiding his unique appearance, he is from Ecruteak city in Johto, he speaks in partial and sometimes in full Japanese, he writes and reads in kanji, he loves sushi; probably too much.

(Amara the Zoroark is owned by Clucktherooster and Andromeda is co-owned )