Aegis the Aggron (PMD)

Name: Aegis
Formerly Metalfoot

Age: 18

Species: Aron/Lairon/Aggron

Gender: Male

Appearance: he is a normal looking Aggron with a cover band around his right arm and has a orange scarf (bandanna) with a mega stone which was a gift from his girlfriend (Xena).

Personality: he is a calm individual who is very protective of his friends. He prefers to end conflicts with talking rather than with his fists and strength, but will not hesitate to to absolutely wreck those who hurt those he cares about. Underneath his calm is a rage which he sometimes has problems with, but he keeps controlled the majority of the time. He loves to crack jokes and is rarely in a bad mood. He also is very empathetic to the problems of others, especially with his rough past. He can be somewhat of a therapist to his team. In contrast he doesn't like going into his own past and is constantly trying to make up for what he has done.

Family: Steeljaw the Aggron (mother, deceased), Stoneclaw the Tyranitar (father, deceased), Amelia/Toughscale the pupitar (little sister), Ole Gaius (adoptive grandfather)

Backstory: Aegis was born as Metalfoot the Aron. He was a feral Pokémon and lived deep in the mountains. His family didn't care for civilized mons and kept to themselves. He father was the strongest mon in the area. He and his sister were happy and content under his father's protection. His mother was also very kind and taught him many healing techniques. This sadly didn't last when a rogue exploration team killed his parents when he was 6. He watched them from his hiding place as everything he knew was destroyed. He managed to keep himself and his sister alive and taught himself how to talk from listening to wandering travelers. He became incredibly angry and vengeful, turning into a notorious outlaw after evolving who robbed and injured any who came across him and Toughscale. He especially targeted Exploration and rescue teams, taking out all his pain and rage on them. This lasted till he was sixteen, when a lone traveler would change his life forever. An old Gallade, a retired explorer, seemed like a perfect target. He was quick to learn this wasn't the case as he and his sister were swiftly beaten. But the Gallade, Gaius, took pity on them and took them to his home. Over the next two years Gaius helped him become a better calmer mon. He gave the young lairon other ways of dealing with his rage and grief. Over time he became much better at controlling himself and trusting others. Gaius even taught him stuff like how to read and write. He and Toughscale grew close to the ole mon and took up new names, but never forgetting their heritage. One day a team of rookies came to where he lived and asked for help with a strong outlaw. Metalfoot, now Aegis, lent his aid. After seeing the team's struggles and feeling a new purpose while helping them, he decided to join them. The two team members, Draco and Velvet, accepted and he became the third member of Team Shining Valor. Their adventures would force him to confront his pain and past, but he may also find a love that could help heal his aching heart.

Powers: he has the normal powers of the aggron line, but is exceptionally strong. Despite this he prefers to act as the incredible sheild of his team.
Moves: to be decided and suggestions welcome

Other: he can communicate with feral mon due to formerly being one, he was an outlaw for six years, and he evolved at a lower level than normal, he hates philosophy and finds it confusing, he chose his name to symbolize his want to protect others from the pain that he experienced