Jupiter (draeconic)

Name: Jupiter

Age: 43 years (Draeconic),  ? year (human)

Species: Dark Draeconic

Appearance: he is an onyx black Draeconic and has long fur. He is 19 ft tall and has a 90ft wingspan (in other words he is big). He has twisting horns like a unicorn and has a fur beard. He was a mark in his right shoulder which looks like the planet Jupiter. The stars on his wings have lines connecting them like constellations, this lines and stars represent connected locations in space. His eyes are a blood red and he was a large scar on the left side of his head. He has a bag and sash which has the medals of his former military career. One of his horns is broken

Personality: He can be quite serious and pragmatic, but is also a loving father. He can be quite protective of his family and always thinks of them before himself. He is also extremely intelligent, to the point of being terrifying. He used to enjoy the glory of battle and the joy of vanquishing his King's foes, but now likes to avoid conflict. But he will not suffer fools who harm those he loves. He is also very wise and loves to tell stories.

Family: Aurora (mate/wife), Eclipse (elder son), Venus (younger daughter), Saturn (deceased brother)

Backstory: Jupiter was born in a nebula and wasn't very well known. He joined he military along with his brother Saturn. They rose through the ranks and became quite renowned. Saturn became a war hero and led many battles. Jupiter became one of the great generals of King Equinox. He was one of if not the greatest strategists of the Dark Draeconic military, winning many battles for his kind. He was actually quite close with Equinox and was a good friend. He would have continued being a general if two things didn't happen. Saturn died in battle due to a mistake from Jupiter. Jupiter was extremely pragmatic and logical with his strategies. He usually only cared for efficiency and winning battles, making him a terrifying force to go against. But this error destroyed him and he honorably left the military. He would have sunk into depression if he didn't meet Aurora at one of her shows. They eventually started spending time together and her kindness and caring helped him heal. Eventually they fell in love and got married. They both decided to peacefully settle on Earth (Beartha) and have a farm. The rest is history and told through his children.

Powers: besides terrifying intelligence, he can fly with his wings and teleport anywhere he has previously marked. He also can teleport short distance and is quite skilled in unique uses of teleportation.

Other: He has a fondness for spicy food (the hotter the better), he is skilled in many different fighting techniques, he is actually incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to farming and is pretty environmentally conscious, he loves to tell stories to his kids and others.