Draco (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

Name: Draco Harrison

Age: 16

Species: Treeko (human)

Gender: Male

Appearance: he looks like an average Treeko but has a leaf ponytail like a grovyle which has a single notch in it. (As a grovyle the leaf ponytail is extra long and as a sceptile he keeps the long leaf ponytail with three notches). He has a mobile scarf and has a scar on his nose.

Personality: He is a brave guy that would much prefer to take a nap then go on an adventure

Personality: He is a brave guy that would much prefer to take a nap then go on an adventure. He is still a good friend though and will help his friends, even if he would rather be anywhere else. His laziness can become a problem and he needs to learn to put a bit more effort into life. Despite this, he is a reliable dude and will get stuff done, eventually.

Family: Ben Harrison (father), Samuel Harrison (younger brother), Rebecca Harrison (mother and deceased)

Backstory: A preferably lazy teenager who was forced to become responsible when his mother died of cancer and had to deal with his alcoholic father and having to take care of his younger brother. He was tired and just wanted a break. One day when he was walking home with his brother, he encountered three strange creatures (xurkitree, pheremosa, and Necrozma). The black crystal one stared at his brother weirdly before kidnapping him, much to the chagrin and horror of Draco. The three creatures disappeared into a bizarre wormhole with his brother and Draco begrudgingly ran after them into it. Next thing he knew he woke up in the middle of a forest and was a Treeko. Perhaps a bubbly nerdy Eevee can help him figure out where the creatures are and find his brother. And perhaps find out the weird secrets behind his family and why his brother was kidnapped.

Powers: he has the strange ability to know when weird stuff happens and for someone reason has beast boost as a hidden ability. He also has the normal powers of the Treeko line.
Moves; Dragon breath, leach seed, pound, suggestion for fourth needed

Other: I did an online PMD Explorers personality quiz and got Treeko; and that is why Draco is a Treeko,his middle name is Liam