𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐏𝐀

𝐚𝐬
𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐘
𝐚𝐬
𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃
𝐚𝐬
𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐚𝐬
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒

winona is on a roll right now. she has great friends, is beginning her youtube journey with 500k under her belt from those friends and she's the opener for lovejoy semi-permanently.

her best friend and roommate, jack manifold, takes her to a party held by imallexx. during one of her songs, she's alone at one of the couches and someone sits next to her.

so when she meets george clarke, a famous tiktoker and youtuber, she feels something for him that she's never felt before.

𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬

george has a simple life. he doesn't think much of anything and has been single for as long as he can remember.

so being at his roommates party is something he thinks would be fun. and he wasn't wrong.

a girl he has never seen is sitting by themselves, dressed as willy wonka and drinking what can only be assumed as midori. he sits next to her and feels like there could be something more there than meets the eye.

𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

finn speaks!!

thank you ivy for helping me find this faceclaim ily!!

UPDATED NOTE 26/08/23

I DO NOT SUPPORT LEWIS BUCHAN. 

THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE CONTOVERSIES DROPPED AND I HAVENT HAD TIME TO WRITE THIS UNTIL NOW.

lewis is someone i no longer support. his apology was very disrespectful and extremely half-assed. please note that any mention of him now comes with immediate distaste.

thank you :)