𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

here with me, a song she had just about finished writing, was the last piece of her album, nonsense.

after winona was finished with the line, she would sing the final chorus and the the album would be out a few days after that.

"jack?" winona called out.

"what's up?" he asked, leaning on her doorframe. "i'm going out with eleanor soon. so i'll be gone." "right. uh, could you help me figure out this final fucking line?"

he sat down with her, "oh, yeah sure. how does it go?" winona handed him the paper and he hummed along.

"i don't care how long it takes. as long as i'm with you, i've got a smile on my face. save your tears, it'll be okay~." she sang to him and jack immediately wrote down a line. "what have you written?"

reading the new lyric, it fit perfectly. "all i know is you're here with me. that's perfect, jack."

"i'm glad i can help. i have to go now but have fun with that!" "right, see ya." she watched the bald roommate leave and laid fully down on her bed.

she decided to boot up her pc and record a youtube video. luckily, she had gotten an email and was able to record a sponsored segment.

so she made that first.

"hello , welcome back to my channel! today is a vlog kind of day." explaining everything she was to do that day, winona took her phone and began to film.

"so i have a lot i need to do today. first, i'll quickly go to the studio and record the last of this song i'm writing."

winona then concentrated on her walk.

after the day was officially done, she checked the date for tomorrow, which would be the fifteenth.

she started to get a handle on buying presents for everyone. andrew had let her know that there was going to be a secret santa and she had gotten grace.

so walking into the thrift store, she found this perfect alpine green sweater with flowers littered all over it. it was in graces size aswell.

then winona continued to write out ideas for presents and started doing pretty heavy math.

all for some presents.

a call disrupted the very engaging note taking and winona looked to see who it was.

"hello?" "are you doing anything tonight?" it was max.

"well, jacks going out with eleanor and i'm by myself tonight so-" "no, grab that wine." max suddenly cut her off, "okay, well, i'll be here with dinner in half an hour. make room for us in your schedule."

max hung up and winona furrowed her brows. "what?" she murmured.

soon, after starting editing for the doors stream jack did to make a video herself, a knock made winona scramble for the door.

"hi. come in."

winona saw max at the door with wine and dinner. "hello love. we have a lot to talk about tonight!"

"we do?" she asked, closing and locking the door.

"we do! i'm here to talk about you and george. i saw the way you two acted during that recording of our podcast and you two were flirting, clear as day."

winona watched max serve up wine and food and she began to bite the pizza. "it was that obvious? i mean, i've liked him for months." "andrew owes me fifty bucks!"

"excuse me? you two bet on my confession?"

"no, we bet on who would confess to liking the other first." winona watched max pour another glass of wine so she walked to get a bigger glass. "where are you going?" "to get a glass to get drunk."

max smiled.

"so, you been up to anything fun?" winona asked.

finn speaks!!
no drunk max and winona because i am too lazy to write ab them but know they gossiped sm and made so many tiktoks.