𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

jan 17

"are you sure you'll survive a few weeks with just george?" tommy asked, helping her pack.

"well, aside from the nervous feeling i now get around him, i'd say that i'll be alright. it's a shame you couldn't come with."

"yeah, i have to film for sorry. so that's taken up a good chunk of my time."

winona looked at the ticket as tommy helped put the last of her stuff in her suitcase. "do you think something will happen between you two?" tommy asked.

she looked up, "hopefully. i really do want something to happen." "me too. you two are my otp." he jokingly held his hand against his chest.

"you prick." she laughed as the suitcase was zipped up.

winona had decided to get away for a few month. with all the stress from performing as velma kelley, performing her songs and doing youtube, winona was exhausted and needed a holiday.

her understudy would be playing velma kelly for a whole month which was a good change.

winona could relax but the show could keep running.

george wasn't going to record the podcasts, he and max had already pre recorded a few so they both could relax.

winona and george did all the boring airport stuff. multiple people had come up for photos.

george took it almost casually while winona began to have conversations with the fans.

"we love your new album. how did you manage to get jason derulo on up?" "i just had my team message him. no big deal."

soon they sat down, having received the drinks they ordered.

george sipped his beer and winona sipped her iced tea.

"are you excited?" she asked him. "a month away from everything." "absolutely. how come you organised this?"

"oh, tommy and i were going to film a ton of shit for his vlogs but then his other commitments got in the way and i suddenly had a spare ticket. so you were my next choice."

"thank you. max and i are actually going to japan in april so i can show max things we go to."

"well, there's no itinerary so each day is ours to make."

finn speaks.
i apologise for the really short chapters but it's building up to something good but imagine if tommy and winona went together, that would have been amazing content to write lol