𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"right, i'm heading to my callbacks and george is picking me up and dropping me home. do you need anything?" winona tapped jack's doorframe and he shook his head.

"just don't get into any mischief with george. i've seen how you are with him." "fuck you, there's nothing going on."

winona shook her head as she spotted george's car. "hello." she said, slipping her bag on the backseat.

"hello future roxie hart." he greeted, mellow.

"this is only the third set of callbacks. nothing is set in stone." "you auditioned over a month ago and got callbacks all three times. i think you have a huge chance. you also performed to all our friends and they all mentioned how perfect your voice was!"

winona was silent. "if you don't want to talk about it, okay. are you still feeling okay from the other night." "uh, yeah. i think that was just the alcohol talking. were you serious, though?"

george quirked his brows, before he could ask, she spoke again, "you called me gorgeous. were you being serious about that?"

he didn't know what to say.

"it's fine if you weren't. completely fine. it just caught me very off-guard." "you ramble when you're nervous."

winona sunk a little, so george realised and started to apologise. "wait, no, i didn't mean it in a bad way. it's very cute." he started to ramble a little.

it seemed he had picked that up from winona.

"and you don't ramble, usually. that's usually something i do." winona smiled a little. "have you picked up a habit of mine?"

the topic deflated and winona pointed out where george was to drop her off. "i'll see you in a few hours."

walking up to the callbacks, winona knocked like she had done two callbacks ago and she was let in.

"we will call you if you have gotten the part. thank you winona." "thank you, have a good day!" "thank you!" the producers shot back, again.

winona called george, "hey, i'm done. pick me up where you dropped me off? cool." she soon saw his car and quickly slipped in. "who knew dancing and singing could take the work from me."

"dinner?" "oh my god, please. i'm absolutely starving. it's like my energy has been drained!"

the two made a pit stop at the first fast food outlet they saw, mcdonalds. winona ordered a medium cheeseburger meal with a large lemonade. she could hear what george wanted over the sound of jack texting her. she ignored his messages.

"thank you." she smiled, george nodding. george drove the two over to a car park and they began to munch on their food. "there's something about trashy fast food that can always make me feel better."

finn speaks
hahahahha short chapter 😍😍