𝐓𝐄𝐍

winona laid in bed, feeling nothing less of lazy. she turned to her side and thought about everything that's happened to her in the past week or so.

deciding to get up, winona got into some lazy clothes and her phone was immediately pinging. looking at it, she saw two things,

gkbarry_ started following you
gkbarry_ sent you a message.

winona was confused, so she opened up the message.

hey lovely, would you be interested in coming on my podcast?

winona smiled a little. immediately typing out a response, this afternoon was a go.

following grace immediately, she saw her pop up a question prompt on instagram, for questions for winona.

the two started chatting back and forth more. it was like they had been destined to be friends, something along that line.

winona looked up at the building and walked in. knocking, grace opened the door and immediately grinned, "winona, oh my god come in."

"hey." she smiled. "i'm very excited for today." "so am i! everyone has been asking me nonstop, when are you getting winona on, get winona on now!"

"it's cause i'm sexy and amazing." winona joked. grace grinned and got both a drink of choice. she asked winona what she wanted, "do you have and wine?"

the two then got everything ready with the crew and she sat in the left seat, a halo above her.

getting introduced, winona waved to the camera, "it is extremely lovely that you've invited me here today, grace. i've been very excited."

"we have one important line of topic to discuss here before we get into the viewer questions." winona looked at her and sipped the wine. "your deal with george."

winona's cheeks went a light pink. "what about george?" she asked.

"everyone thinks that you two have a thing going on. is it true?" "nope. he's my friend, i'm his and that how it is for the time being."

reflecting on his words, she smiled but felt it was on the line of becoming a frown. "right, questions?" grace asked.

"fuck yeah. ask away."

grace looked through, "first one. when is your next album releasing and do we get any sneakpeaks?"

"it's getting released extremely soon. like in the next month soon." "ooh, exciting!!" "isn't it just?"

"okay, second question. how did you meet george clarke?" "how did i meet george? at alex's house party, actually. i was sitting down, after doing a shit ton of shots with will."

grace gasped, "you were the gene wilder willy wonka?" "i was! i was very proud of my outfit." "well congratulations for absolutely smashing will at the shots."

a laugh emitted from winona, "thank you so much! anyway, george actually sat down next to me and we started drunkenly chatting. then he took me home the next morning. oh, nothing happened. i just woke up in a spare room. nothing bad."

grace jokingly raised her brows, "right, one last question. what was your favourite album to write? what is your favourite song you've written?"

winona sips her wine, "my latest album, obviously. it's called, as many know, nonsense and my favourite song i've written from it is the title song, nonsense." "that's exciting!"

finn speaks!!
short chap lol