𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"right, welcome everybody to a new video. i'm glad to be finally able to upload to this. you've no idea how long i've wanted to." winona laughed to her camera.

"today, i have some lovely folk who you might have heard of, might not. i have lewis buchan..."

"what's poppin' folks?" the scottish accent didn't fail to make winona laugh, george noticed this.

"we have jack manifold. he's actually in the other room over there." winona looked away. "because he's my roomate. and one of the most boring ones ever."

jack scoffed while the other two laughed, "i'll have you know, i'm the best roommate ever."

"before you go off your right nut, we have our final guest. we have george clarke. usually, he's with alex but i've taken him away to play a game with us."

"i can already tell that this is going to be more worth it than with alex. he can be one annoying chap."

"chap?" winona laughed, "are you from the nineteen hundreds?"

george smiled, "pip pip cheerio." his awful mockery of his own accent made everyone laugh.

winona flicked the scene to the game and while her facecam was already plastered on there, she recorded it with a different program aswell. "right, now have all of you had experience with hunting ghosts?"

"i have!" jack affirmed loudly. winona had to look to the noise because he was so loud. "what? i have!"

"you didn't have to yell!" she said, in a sense of mockery towards him. "what about you two."

"somewhat? we haven't played in a bit though." lewis said.

the brunette girl laughed, "this will be fun. what map do we want to do?" winona looked at the red haired female skin that george was adorning. she was the dark haired female.

"you choose." he shrugged.

"well," winona smiled, "let's go easy."

"easy?" lewis squawked, "we can definitely take a hard one." that's what she said.

"well, prison or sunny meadows?" her screen saw jack first, who was the bald white guy. "guys, you all can vote on a map."

the voices the erupted made her roll her eyes. she let them vote and get ready before she clicked the begin button. the sight of the prison information screen showed up but she loaded in before she could ever complain.

"yo, jack." she smiled slightly, "you're absolutely going to die." "fuck you, winona." "you can't bash me for saying the truth."

as the two others loaded in, she sweetly smiled and gathered random things.

"what the fuck?" george said as the light flicked red for a second. "did anybody see that?"

winona was listing off ghost writing as some evidence. it was the only evidence they had gotten in the span of half an hour. "what?"

"the light, it flickered red. did you not see it?" there was a trace of panic on george's face. winona looked over to the discord call before looking back.

"no, but we have ghost writing. do you want to come with me back to the van?"

george nodded his character in game and winona smiled, leading him out.

as george left, the door immediately shut and their flashlights were going crazy. "oh my god, jack and lewis are being hunted."

"rip." winona giggled at the short response and beckoned him into the van to grab other things. george took the uv light and she grabbed another video camera and tripod. "when does the hunting period end?"

"not sure, but seeing lewis and jack on the screen, freaking the fuck out is brilliant." "i'd have to agree with that one."

she turned to george, "you're not making any witty jokes. how come?" "i'm scared. this game has apparently stopped me from telling brilliant jokes."

"well, i'm sure lewis and jack are coping well."

"that wasn't easy, at all." lewis panted.

"i set it to amateur, lewis. you're telling me you found that hard?"

"shut up, winona." the two laughed and winona watched her friends on the discord call. winona looked at george, who was smiling.

"right." jack said, making her jump, "let's choose a house." "ooh, the one with the three different floors." winona said, picking that one. everyone picked it with her and then she started the second round.

this time, winona was the last to spawn in.

"so how was that?" winona asked after a few hours of gameplay. "did we enjoy everything?"

"that prison was the worst map of my fucking life." lewis grunted, earning an agreement from jack.

george shrugged, "it was fine. you and jack freaking out was brilliant though."

jack scoffed, "it's not my fault the ghost just popped up! we were trying to look for evidence."

"in the wrong room?" winona shot back. "i found evidence after half an hour. it's not my fault you guys suck at the game."

after more banter, winona wrapped up the video, "and make sure to subscribe to these lovely people! they helped make this video possible!" the boys waved at the camera and as they wrapped up, more filming began for lewis and george.

"now it's time to stream." jack smiled and the three sat as he promoted stream. "hello, today we will be trying to complete doors! i'm here with three people who you might have never guessed."

jack turns the camera to discord, showing the other three. they waved, "come watch us be totally not scared." with that, jack pressed the 'start streaming' button.

winona watched george through the little discord video feed his camera was displaying. "jack the stream can't actually hear any of us right now, right?"

"nope, they only can hear spotify going." "right, have any of you actually played doors?"

a collective set of nos became apparent. "so we're going in blind? that's fun. i made a private server, it was free."

"right, cause if you made a server and paid money, that would have been pretty dumb." "true." winona agreed with lewis and dished out friend requests.

they all entered the server and jack switched the scene to his face. "guys, are we ready to beat a kids game."

"i heard some good stuff about this, manifold." winona heard lewis say.

"it's a kids game, lewis." winona deadpanned, "how scary can it possibly be?"

--

a short but sure screech emitted from winona. "what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck!?"

"keep it down, oh my god." lewis hissed.

"it's not my fault that fucking demogorgon came out of nowhere! what?" she asked the three guys smiling, "oh my god!"

she complained, watching the three complete door 50.

"that's it, i'm paying to get back." "why?" george asked

winona scoffed, "because clarkey, i want to continue the game?"

"suit yourself, lars." "okay clarke."

finn speaks!!
omg