𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

tw: mentions of alcoholism, drug addiction, mentions of sh and mentions of psychiatric hospitals. i've marked the beginning and end of it with ‼️‼️.

"tommy, what is it? i have to go." winona asked through her airpod.

"i heard you're going on your boyfriend's podcast." "i heard you're going to fuck off."

"wow, are you mad?"

winona furrowed her brows, "what?" "everytime i bring up the subject of you and george, you get defensive, winona."

she huffed, "look, i have to go tom. bye."

winona never waited on his answer, she hung up and almost shoved her phone into her bag. with a quick swig of juice, winona began the journey to the podcast.

"and our next guest, well she's actually got a really good chance at becoming an employee." max grins as winona smiled from the other side of the desk.

"oh am i? george?" winona laughed, pointing slightly at her crush. "you have an awful similar fit to that of mr snapshoteye."

max laughed as winona eyed the black flannel fleece jacket george was wearing and george furrowed his brows.

"welcome, winona, to our very highly esteemed podcast." george introduced, "the useless hotline."

"well, it's not so useless now, is it?" winona smiled, "max, hun, are you alright? your voice sounds a wee little bit stuffy."

"i'm just in pain, love. i've come round the ending of a dreadful flu. london is brutal this time o' year." "i can imagine. i hope to god i don't get the flu. because how, then how am i going to attract cool and sexy people."

"you already have, winona." max smirked through his dull gaze.

george and winona shot glances to eachother before furrowing their brows. "what?" george laughed, awkwardly before turning to max.

"oh nothing." the conversation was needed to be changing so george changed it.

"you recently performed at the royal albert hall, right? alex and i were there that night."

"oh really? did you guys enjoy the show?" "absolutely. your performance of give me some love was beyond brilliant."

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

winona smiled, "thank you. i do find that it is the darkest song i've ever written. i'm glad i did face that period in my life, though."

"how come?" "because it made me cooler and sexier." the two nodded, "yeah, but considering i was suffering from the likes of alcoholism, valium was prescribed to me. that then made me spiral into a deep depression and addiction of that. tommy and jack genuinely did pull me out of that spiral, even though i heavily resisted it."

"are you comfortable talking about this?" max asked. winona nodded,

"absolutely." "well, how did your addiction change you during that period of your life?" max almost slightly pressed.

winona looked down, "my alcoholism made me boring. i felt like everything and everyone was against me and i wanted nothing to do with anyone. and when i'm at the end of my final year of school, stressing about what i wanted to do, it was so scary.

"i knew that all my family were constantly asking if i had figured it all out. and this was before the pandemic so staying inside for an odd year wasn't even in the cards."

"did anything change when valium became a part of your life?" "yes, everything. i became a wreck both mentally and physically. i had to move into a hospital for six months due to the quick addiction and major panic attacks that came with it. before the hospital, i used to hurt myself. there is where i got diagnosed with adhd and autism, which explains why i was so dumbed down by school itself."

"before it ended, i was failing school. i never did well on tests. i often had to see the counsellor, for reasons that didn't involve school. i was not in a good place for a moderate chunk of my life. i was not well in any way. it was torture."

winona looked at george, "and i'm a bit better now. i'll never be one hundred percent okay but nobody is, everyone has struggles and unfortunately, my struggles were going to eventually kill me if i didn't find a way to fix how they effected me as a person."

"do your past experiences effect you now?" "they really pack a punch. i don't date because i'm scared if i do, that person will get hurt by me. but if it'll be okay, i'll know and i won't be afraid to go for it."

winona looked at the array of sticky notes, "as for life in general, it doesn't feel like anything right now. i've certainly broken down over it in the past, it's wrecked me for weeks at a time. i've had a few month long stays due to how it's gotten back to me.

"i recently almost broke down but managed to keep it together for the most part. my mother called me. i had invited her to my concert but she didn't show up. she called three days later and i lost it at her."

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

george knew exactly what winona was talking about. he didn't say anything.

looking at him, winona was glad he didn't.

"anyway, i'm better now and writing give me some love really solidified how proud i am that i'm in a new chapter. a chapter does doesn't take as much of a toll on me."

"recently, you've been in the youtube side of life. you have over seven hundred thousand subscribers and only four or five videos. how did you attain the mass of that audience." "tommyinnit, jack manifold, and a bunch of others."

winona smiled, so george continued to question. "does it also help that you've amassed a whopping three million on instagram?" "any publicity is good publicity unless you make it bad."

"that's true!" max exclaimed all of a sudden. winona and george stared at him before winona started giggling. "sorry, i didn't mean to yell."

the subject changed every now and then and it finally came on to a subject winona knew a bit about.

"are you currently dating anyone?" max queried, for the viewers.

winona shook her head, "i'm not! no sir. i do actually like someone, though." "do tell." george grinned.

"well, if i described what he looked like, it wouldn't be a secret and i like keeping my secrets!" winona beamed, "i'll tell you both after."

the podcast had them come to a close, "well we thank you for coming on and talking to us."

"it's okay! i'm glad i could join you both! it was very fun."

george and winona shared a smile and max smirked. winona broke the silence, "why the fuck are you smirking, balegde?" "oh, no reason. what have we learned today?"

winona looked at george, "things get better, even if you don't realise it."

george looked to max, "and that winona won't tell us who she bloody fancies." "i don't need to, you guys are so nosey with that." "fuck you." the two laughed.

"right, bye!" max said as george began to wheel his chair to winona's, the filming ending there.

finn speaks
🤪
also here for all you fart smellas waiting