𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"wake up!" winona jumped at jack slamming her door open.

"what the fuck?" she yelped, "jack, what the fuck?" "happy birthday nona!" jack ran to her to give her the present. "open it, open it."

winona rubbed her eyes to take away the sleep and held the present. opening it, winona held two tickets to hamilton for the tenth of december. "yo." she smiled, getting up to hug her best friend. "this is sick. thank you." as she sat back down, tommy burst through the door.

"happy birthday bestie!" he said, tripping over the wooly rug in her living room.

jack and winona laughed as tommy walked towards her with a box. "you absolutely did not need to do this, guys. i only just woke up." she unwrapped the box and in there was a vintage looking polaroid camera, "woah." she said, lost for words.

the two males side eyed each other, "tommy, this is so cool. i'll be putting this to use a lot."

the two guys got out as she got dressed into something fun. "it's so nice to wake up and not have rehearsals today."

"i still can't believe you're going to be a musical actress." tommy said, winona sitting in between the two males. "are your rehearsals fun?" "they are. the first number was pretty easy to learn."

her phone buzzed with george's name on it so winona excused herself to pick it up. "hello?"

"happy birthday!!" she heard three voices over the phone; max, george and grace.

"oh my god, thank you guys!" she smiled. "what's up anyway?" "we're picking you up!" grace yelled.

"what?" winona asked, confused.

"get your pretty butt ready because we're taking you for the day and finding you something sexy for tonight!" "what the fuck is happening tonight?"

"have you ever been to a club?" max asked, "because you're coming with us to one tonight!"

"uh, right. i'll go put some makeup on then..." winona looked at tommy and jack, still heavily confused. "see you three soon?" "bye!" george managed to squeeze in before the phone call was ended.

"what the heck was that?" tommy asked.

"looks like i'm going out tonight? i have to go put makeup on and look pretty. i'll... be back."

as she finished her makeup, applying the mascara on the short lashes she carefully stuck on, winona rushed to the door to open it.

max was the first to run to winona, hugging her. "happy birthday, love. twenty two!" "god, i'm so old!" everyone laughed as grace was the next to hug winona."

"hi lovely!" they shared a much less forceful hug. "are you excited?" "when am i not excited to live another year?" "that's the spirit." they shared a chuckle as george was left, standing with two bottles and a box in his hands.

"george, hi." winona immediately went quieter, as if something switched.

"guys, hold these." he handed the bottles to max and jack.

the two shared a soft hug as winona seemingly clung a little tighter than she thought. george smelt like musk and vanilla. "you smell brilliant, clarkey."

"you really think so? i've been trying this new scent." "it suits you."

george blushed as he changed the subject. taking her to the lounge where tommy and max were arguing about minecraft horses, grace ceased it. " this is from max." "oh let me give it to her!"

max handed winona a bottle of watermelon midori. "happy birthday!" winona loosened the ribbon, in a bow, around the bottles neck.

"max, thank you." winona smiled as she placed the bottle in her lap as grace handed winona the next present. "grace, thanks." she smiled, unwrapping the paper.

you could tell who put more effort into the wrapping.

a bottle of vodka, themed after the gorillaz, was in winona's hands. "this is so cool, i've never seen this before!" grace slyly smirked at max, who scoffed. "i don't think i'm ever going to chuck this bottle away. is this limited edition?" grace nodded, hugging winona at her side, which winona accepted.

the last present was a box, wrapped in wrapping paper with her face on it. "oh my god, love the paper." she laughed to george, opening what appeared to be two boxes shaped as one.

the first box contained some clothes winona had been eyeing for a while, including a version of alex's black and red flame sweater. the second box was smaller and as she opened it, it was a print of her and george from the boat party for his podcast.

"george, this..." winona smiled, "this is incredible. i absolutely love it!" the world tuned out as he nodded, cheeks pink. "wow." she whispered to herself.

"well, let's go then." max said as winona jumped over to hug george again. she pulled away and they were inches from nose contact.

winona jumped up and nodded, "lets go!"

"you know." grace began, "george has been talking about you a lot."

winona sorted through racks of dresses, "he probably doesn't like me. it's not everyday the guy you like doesn't like you back." "wait, you like george?"

"duh! was that moment he and i shared at my apartment not obvious enough?" "oh my- i think you need to make a move tonight. did you know his birthday is on saturday?"

"what?" winona didn't realise this at all. george never told her and she couldn't bother to look it up online. "he's turning twenty three in two days?"

"yep, now how is this?" grace held up a black dress with sparkles all over it.

"that's the one i have at home. i'm looking for like a jumpsuit vibe." "wait, i found one." max said, running with george behind him.

he showed her and winona instantly fell in love with it.

it had a corset torso and was black, except for the red accents lining it. "this is perfect. grace, come on." she waved to the two guys as the two women walked off.

"guess it's time to try this on." winona prepped herself.

looking in the mirror in the jumpsuit, she smiled. "you can come in." winona called.

looking at the reflection, grace came through the curtain.

"you look fucking stunning." grace held her hands on her mouth. "i can't wait for tonight. and saturday night for that matter."

"do you think george will like it?" "he'll love what you look like, no matter what you wear, love. let's change and pay for it." "right."

"ready to leave?" grace intervenes in the two guy's conversation. max watches george turn and walk towards winona.

grace and max start whispering.

"i can't wait to wear this saturday night." "you're coming to the party?" "of course. what sort of person would i be if i didn't show up to my best friends birthday party?"

"not a very good one." george laughed and winona nodded as grace called the two.

george watched her run to their friends and he smiled as he caught up.

finn speaks
hi remember to vote and comment because i want this book to get more exposure <33