𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"what are you getting me for christmas?" tommy asked as he sat next to winona at the park.

the two were swinging on the swing set and he was going awfully higher than her. "it's not december yet. anyway, why would i tell you what you're getting for christmas, tom?" "because we're best friends and best friends tell each other everything."

"tommy, just because i see you as my brother doesn't mean you get to know what you're getting for christmas. i doubt you'll tell me so why would i tell you?"

tommy faltered as he realised winona was right.

"anyway, just because i can't tell what i getting you doesn't mean i can't tell you what's been happening in the past month and weeks of my very cool life."

tommy listened as winona explained how she had been recommended this first audition for the latest production of chicago.

"have you gotten the role?" "they haven't called me yet but i have a feeling i might." tommy hugged his older friend and they both smiled.

"what are you getting kalarnie?" "let me show you!"

the two discussed before winona's phone buzzed.

producers xx

she showed tommy and he urged her to take it. "hello, this is winona lars."

"winona lars. after careful consideration, we have to offer you the role of velma kelly." winona couldn't keep a straight face as tommy watched her grin relentlessly.

as she accepted the role and hung up, winona ran straight back to tommy. "you got the role?" he asked, to which winona jumped, "i got a different role! i have to tell george!" "he wants you to get it aswell? what role did you get?"

"he's the first person i told about the auditions from the start." "you really like him, don't you?"

winona looked down, "can you blame me? he's awesome... and attractive." "that's exactly what kalarnie said about me except she said, 'tommy, you're so cool and awesome and sexy!'"

she playfully punched tommy, to which he audibly yelped. before he could get her back, winona was already halfway up the play equipment. "by the way, i got velma kelly!" she yelled.

tommy stuck a thumbs up before leaping across the bridge and failing miserably. winona barked out a laugh, "fuck you, winona." tommy groaned as she helped him up.

"sorry man, that was super funny. anyway, what are you getting me for my birthday?" winona pressed.

"oh shit, you're twenty two in a few days." "did you forget?"

tommy shook his head, "nope. you're my best friend, i would never forget your birthday winona."

"good."

finn speaks!!
god, short but very vital chapter to this story progression!

heheheh also third update in like the span of twelve hours because i love updating this book