𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"jesus christ, that was one of the best sleeps i've ever had." winona stretched out, turning to george, who was on tiktok.

"really? mine was pretty good aswell." "that's good to hear." winona smiled. "what's the plan for today?"

george looked up and looked at the article of stuff he currently was searching. "disney land."

"for max?" "for max, yes. you know how much he loves disney." the two laughed as winona ruffled her knotted hair. george continued his routine of scrolling through tiktok.

winona got up and found something to wear pretty quickly. she turned to george, "i'm going for a shower." she watched him nod and went to shower.

as she finished the loose braids, winona began on the last finishing touches of her makeup and pulled together a very basic outfit; an oversized sweater and plain skirt. she would put her black doc martens on when she could.

walking back into the room, george was getting his shit together. "look at you in your jack wills merchandise. i do have to say that you look lovely in it." she said, sitting next to her crush. brushing shoulders with her, george turned to smile.

their faces were now only centimeters apart, which cause winona to blush. george laughed, "thank you. you look stunning; always do. i do like that led zeppelin sweater on you. you look really nice." he stood up and brushed his joggers down. 

"as do you, clarke." the two smiled before george went in to brush his teeth.

winona put out another tiktok about the place she and george were staying in and it did absolute numbers. "turns out japan is really popular with my audience." "oh yeah?"

"yeah, i think they're excited for us to be spending a month in japan." winona looked up, holding his arm lightly, "i'm super excited aswell."

george was lost for words but before he could do anything, they were on the train to their destination.

winona took george's hand as they walked through the gates of disney land.

"the most magical place on earth." she giggled as they left behind the memory of paying for the ticket.

"isn't it just?" george smiled, looking down at his best friend.

she led him to wherever the two would go first.

"our first ride of the day!" winona smiled, having the slightest itinerary in mind, which she would end up forgetting. "are you excited?"

the two boarded the pirates of the caribbean ride and strapped in for a very fun experience. "i do love a good water ride. max would absolutely be sobbing with happiness."

"he would."

as the two made it through, winona got jumpscared by something that wasn't scary.

she clung straight onto george's side and to say that he liked the feeling of her close to him was an understatement of the century.

it made him feel what he possibly didn't realise he was feeling before and george was completely okay with that.

"sorry," winona squeaked as the two got off the ride, "i don't even know why i got scared at that."

"it's fine." george chuckled. "let's get a snack?"

with this said snack, winona got her first drink of the day, a simple glass of wine.

"don't have too many drinks, you're pretty light weight." winona heard george's warning and placed the empty wine flute on the table, munching on a chip.

"don't be silly, george, i'll be fun-" george snickered at her.

winona furrowed her brows, "what?" "you'll be fun?" "fuck you, you know i meant fine." "okay..." george trailed off.

"this is to get me in the disney mood." winona laughed as she dipped the chip in some dip.

the two finished and ventured to the next ride.

entering the gift shop, with more alcohol in her system, winona had split off from george. she took a look around and started trying to find gifts.

someone came up to her and started a conversation, "looking for something?"

she would have to put her japanese to good use so she tried to seem sober. "gifts."

"oh, for a special someone?" "yeah, and a friend. a few friends, actually." looking up, she was greeted with a simple smile.

"well, for that special someone, i suggest this. what's your budget?" "i can spend as much as i want, so no budget."

she smiled, "follow me."

the two made their way to a section of the store, "so what are you looking for for your special someone?"

winona thought for a second, "something simple. you know? not too extravagant but not too boring."

"we do have the perfect thing for that, just over here." the lady showed winona an array of little statues. "does he have a favourite disney character?"

"i don't know actually, can i ask?" "go ahead."

going back to english, winona called george, who picked up very quickly.

"winona, where are you?" "buying gifts, where are you?"

they shared a little bit of banter, "right, i'll see you soon." she hung up and the woman helping her maintained a cool composure.

"so?" "he likes stitch. do you have stitch?"

winona watched the lady bring out stitch, in his alien form. "he'll love that. can i please also get the simba, the timone, the pumba and the lady."

after buying everything and a simple, "have a great rest of your day!", winona finally saw george. "i was afraid you got hurt. are you okay?"

winona was sober enough to know that george seemed extremely worried, "i'm completely okay. i was buying gifts." "i'm just glad you are. i know you're able to communicate with everyone but can not."

winona suddenly faltered, "sorry. i completely forgot." "it's okay, winona. i'm not mad."

they shared a hug before the next ride.

finn speaks 
thank you all for just under 9k views and thank you for 1k on the cast chapter! i am going to edit my pitch perfect fic if you guys want to read that! thank you all again!