𝐓𝐖𝐎

"guys..." winona said, dressed up as willy wonka, "i-uh. i think we're in the backrooms." she looked up at the camera before looking at tommy's character. he gasped.

"you don't think that we're in the backrooms, do ya?" "oh, i dunno." charlie chimed in.

"winona." tommy said, walking right at her, "why are you, a twenty one year old, dressed up as someone who owns a chocolate factory."

"why are you dressed up as taylor swift?" tommy went silent. "you look really funny in that wig, by the way."

ranboo laughed as tommy stared at the camera, winona giggled.

"guys, we all look the same. i guess it's because of the fact that we're all in the backrooms!" charlie exclaimed.

"oh my god," winona gasped behind ranboo, "the parking lot rooms." "holy shit." tommy whispered.

"does anyone know the code?" ranboo asked as winona checked the four coloured cars, "red, red, green, blue."

ranboo then beckoned everyone to join him in the elevator.

winona checked the time and saw jack barge in, dressed as jd from heathers.

"we have to go to the party, winona." "hello bitch." tommy greeted jack.

"he called you a bitch." she relayed the message and jack rolled his eyes, picking up and patting ruffles.

"right, see you guys in the front rooms." winona left both the game and the call. she finished her recording and would ask for footage from the other three later. shutting down her pc, she tweeted out.

winny wonka (@/winonalars) . 1 sec ago
going to the backrooms via youtube.com/user/winonalars soon. catch you there :))

winona shut her phone down before checking the engagement and the two went on their way. "are you excited to finally meet people that aren't our usual lot?" "i can't wait to meet alex. he seems cool."

"really? i think some of our group is going to be there." "tommy's going. as taylor swift apparently."

the two parked and took some killer photos for instagram. they then walked up and found the party. a house alex rented out.

"cute non existent neighbourhood that's going on here."

jack laughed at the small comment and they knocked rather harshly. "yo, jack." alex yelled. he turned to winona and held his hand out, "i'm alex."

"winona!" she greeted back and the three entered.

the space was ludicrously lively. it was something winona hadn't seen since her first university party. yet this was still more lively than that.

winona made her way to the drinks and poured a very uneven mix of midori and some soda. she tasted the familiar neon green drink and smiled at the memories of doing a shot of it during a sixteenth party some place she couldn't remember.

"willy wonka!" turning, tommy came into view with his blonde wig.

"oh my god. did kalarnie do your makeup?" "yep!" "well, you definitely resemble taylor." she laughed as the two shared a hug.

"so." tommy smiled as he held a vodka and lemonade. winona took a sip of her drink, "you seen any dashing young men around these parts."

she choked on her drink, "oh my- what. of course i haven't. i'm already dashing, myself."

tommy rolled his eyes and nudged her, "whys your drink so green." "it's midori. want a sip?" "sure. wouldn't be that bad, innit."

tommy sipped it and gagged, "what the fuck? that's gross as fuck. i'm going to leave you and your gross drink alone to find james." "you have fun."

after a few more strong drinks of midori and a round of shots with willne, winona had to sit down and take a moment to regain herself.

an empty couch sat in sight as she stumbled slightly to get there.

after sitting down, someone sat next to her. turning to them, she gasped as quietly as she could. "regaining yourself as well?" he asked, to which she nodded.

"yeah. will can really get his shots in." "i watched you two go and it was very impressive seeing two willy wonkas battling it out. especially when it's both the gene wilder and johnny depp version battling it out."

"why thank you." winona smiled a little, the guy beaming back with a smile as well. "how long have you known alex for?" she asked.

"he's my roommate. he's a right dickhead when he wants to be. how long have you?"

"about a few hours. jack manifold actually brought me here. jack's my roommate." he nodded and winona took note of what he was wearing, "you're george of the jungle?"

"yep." he jokingly beat his chest. "at least i'm not willy wonka." "if you want to judge my outfit," she began, sipping her drink, "go bully tommy for dressing up as taylor swift."

the two kept banter going.

finn speaks!!!
fuck, i think they're in the backrooms