Chapter Fifty Eight: Whipped

So that's why you two were all mushy-mushy when we came in," said Nicole, finally calming down. Kathryn had already told her what happened, but then she didn't calm down for awhile, it took some time, but she did. "Well woopdy-fucking-doo." she said. "I guess Brad was right."

Kathryn cocked an eyebrow. "Right on what?"

"You're celebrating your third in three weeks, right?"

"Well what about it?"

"You aren't even together for like half a year and he's falling inlove with you." she smiled, as if it was a good thing which Kathryn just couldn't agree on. "You've been together for only like two months and a week, and he's already in the process of falling inlove with you and he's whipped like damn."

"What are you even talking about?" Kathryn asked, finally smiling. "He's not whipped on me. We've already established that."

"Well damn," Lance said, laughing at Austin, clearly amused. "You are so whipped."

"I most definitely am not." he answered.

"You so are!" Lance argued, laughing.

"I'm not," he said, his voice shaking as he laughed. "I just really can't go tonight. Kath needs me."

"What for?"

"That is strictly couple-confidential."

Nicole snapped her head towards the two, raising an eyebrows on the word 'couple confidential'. "Excuse me what?"

Lance only laughed a bit more. "You are so wrapped around her half British finger." he said, still chuckling. "Whipped."

Austin only chuckled, raising an eyebrow at him. "Oh really?" he asked. "And you're not?"

Lance rolled his eyes, letting out a 'pfft.' "Oh please," he started to say, leaning on the counter. "Between me and Nicole? I am the law. I am the supreme over lord. I am the darth vade-"

"LANCE WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL IS MY STUFFED DOLPHIN DOING IN THE TOILET" The voice was so loud, it startled Lance that he lost his balance, his arm slipping off of the counter. He almost slipped and fell, but he regained his balance and propped himself on the counter, holding onto it for dear life. "I'm coming!" Lance yelled, his voice shaky.

As Lance hurried to run away, Austin laughed, muttering "Whipped."

"Your human is whipped, not mine." said Kathryn, putting her hands up in defense.

"But still," Nicole said, brushing off the topic and going back. "What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"What."

"No I meant he didn't want me to say anything." She clarified. "I was about to say something but he wouldn't let me. He said he didn't need me to say anything. He just wanted me to know that he's... he's yknow."

Nicole gave her a look. "But if he didn't stop you from saying anything," she started to say. "What would you have said?"

She felt her entire body get weak. "I didn't know," she said. "But what was I even supposed to say?"