Chapter Sixty Five: Sharktato

A/N: Sharktato is from a Tumblr Textpost. I do not own any 'Sharktato's or the idea of it. Credits to whoever own the tumblr textpost of the potato on a fork.

"You're so small, Kath." Austin chuckled. Kathryn stopped in her tracks, letting out a small gasp. "I'm sorry! It's true!"

Kathryn only flipped him the bird, making him laugh even worse. She only stomped away. "KAAAAAAAAAATHH"

"FUCK YOU," she yelled back. Kathryn walked down the grass, until somebody threw an arm over her shoulders. She only shrugged Austin's arm off and tried to move away from him, but all he did was throw his arm over her again and pull her close this time.

"Get oooooooooofffff" she whined at him. Austin only kissed the top of her head.

"Kath," he said, suddenly serious. They both stopped walking. "Your height is the most adorable thing in the entire world. It gives me all the more the reason to protect you and have you almost twenty-four seven. Whenever I looked down to you I know that I was actually lucky enough to catch an angel. Plus," he said, finally smiling. "It makes us look cute together."

She only looked to him, analyzing every part of him. Absolutely nothing has changed. The same chapped and scarred, yet soft and perfect pair of lips were still there. The same blonde hair. The same heart-melting smile. The same beautiful brown eyes.

Am I really falling inlove with this boy?

She found herself-- yet again- pulling him closer and kissing him. Which was started to get totally out of hand because she kept on finding herself with the strange craving of having him that seemed to grow every single day.

"Oh shit," Kathryn muttered against his lips. "God, I swear that came out of nowhere. I'm sorry-"

"Would it kill you to just shut up and just kiss me again?" He pulled her against him, and they both melted into another kiss. Hands were interlocked either around necks or waists, and there was nothing but pure love, and maybe, even just a little lust.

"I love you, Kath." He muttered in a low voice, holding her close, still. "I'm sorry but I need to fucking say it, I fucking love you."

Kathryn only nodded quickly, a smile on her face. She gently wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him again. "I love you t--"

"MINE"

"SCREW YOU, THAT IS MOST DEFINITELY MINE"

"NO, MINE"

"MINE"

"MINE"

"MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEE-"

"Do you want me to stab your face with a fork?" Kathryn asked groggily, squinting her eyes. She finally opened them and fully adjusted to the dim light, to see Dez and Lance fighting over a potato on a fork. "Are you seriously arguing over a root crop on a piece of metal?"

Dez and Lance both gasped, their hands flying to their chest. Kathryn had to admit that they genuinely looked hurt.

"Kathryn!" "Mikaela!" They both gasped at her so dramatically. She only scrunched her eyebrows together, sitting up, the blanket on her falling to the floor. "This is not just some root crop!" Lance said. "This is Sharktato."

Kathryn only closed her eyes in annoyance, pinching the bridge of her nose between her index finger and her thumb."Goddammit, Allison Dawson." she muttered under her breath, remembering that the potato was from Ally.