Chapter Sixty Nine: Water Balloons

"Shut up,"

"Be careful with that you uncultured swine,"

"Wait- did you just call me a wild native boar with no sense of etiquette whatsoever?"

"You just made the term even more complicated than it already is."

"Both of you shut up don't make me knock you out," Austin scolded, whisper-shouting.

"All of you shut up," Lance scolded the rest of them. "If any of you make another sound I swear I will strangle you all."

Connor made a sizzling noise as if he was burning, shooting Lance a look as well. "So feisty."

Before Lance could react, James slapped the back of both their heads. They turned around to look at him, saying, "Like, OW?"

"This plan is stupid," said Brad. Tristan looked to him, with an 'oh really' expression on his face. "You just don't want Ally to attack you,"

They all looked to him and Brad only folded his lips in, trying not to smile. "We didn't mean attack like doing the 'naughty' we meant attack like setting you on fire, you dirty little pervert." said Lance, grinning.

Austin grinned, then poked his head into the room, pushing the door a bit to make sure it didn't make a sound. He looked around and saw her on her bed, reading a book. "Kath is going to be so pissed at me for doing this," Then he looked back inside again. "Who the hell still reads books anyways?" he whispered.

"Just go get her," said Brad. Austin looked at them. "Why do we need to do this anyway?"

Connor put his hand on his shoulder, "Think of this is an initiation, mate." he said. "To determine if you truly do belong to our manly man club,"

"Also it would be extremely amusing and hilarious," James added.

Austin shot him a look. "That woman was raised from hell and she will set my ass on fire."

"Then you will die happy." James grinned.

"I can't believe you're terrified of your own girlfriend,"

"I am not terrified," Austin argued.

"Then go in there and get her," Lance pushed him into Kathryn's door, and he stumble into the room, catching her attention. She immediately put the book down and sat up to see him.

"Uh," she started to say. "What are you doing here?"

"I, uh, wanted to talk to you?" Austin asked, rocking back and forth on his heels. Kathryn got off the bed and walked to him. "What's this about, then?" she asked, then leaned a little. "And what's that behind your ba-"

Before she could continue with what she was about to say, she was interrupted by something hitting her on the face, something rubber that exploded into water. "WHAT-" she wiped her face and opened her eyes to see a grinning Austin, water balloons in each hand. "YOU LITTLE-"

Kathryn's rant was cut short when she heard four other screams from the other rooms. She looked to Austin with disbelief.

"I love you but I'm sorry," he grinned, then threw the water balloons again. Foot steps and screaming echoed through the Rodriguez house as the boys ran away from a furious Nicole, Ally, Trish and Kathryn, who were soaking wet.

"This is how you survive in the wild," Lance told Connor and James as they ran into the kitchen, an angry Nicole right behind them.

"God she's fast," Connor panted as the three of them ran down the stairs and into the third floor. "Oh my god DUCK"