𝒊𝒊. two

༺❦༻

two,
❝ first day!

THE NEXT MORNING arrived in what felt like a second to jaizen as she awoke to her alarm clock blaring next to her. without opening her eyes, she lazily guessed where her alarm clock was on her nightstand and turned it off.

she fully opened her eyes and yawned, still not processing what day it was. she stretched and looked at the morning sun seeping through her curtains, before moving her gaze across the room to see her planned outfit hanging by her closet.

then it clicked in her head.

today is the day.

now she was fully awake. she looked at the time which read 7:08am. she sighed in relief, having at least an hour and a bit before school started at 8:30am.

she reluctantly got out of bed, the warmth immediately leaving her. she went to the bathroom attached to her room ( courtesy of being an only child ) and did her morning routine, consisting of her skin care routine and brushing teeth.

after that, she walked to her closet and saw the clothes hanging from it. her clothes weren't that bad last year, but comparing it to the clothes she bought during summer, it made her outfits last year look like shit.

she grabbed the outfit quickly, not wanting to second guess herself when she had around 40 minutes to get ready, eat, try avoid her parents, and go. simple, really.

she put her outfit on and examined herself in the mirror. it was washed up blue mom jeans that fit perfectly around her waist and a little baggy at the bottom, along with a dark brown crop top and a dark beige flannel which was tied at the front. she also had rings, small earrings and bracelets on to complete her look.

she stared at herself for a couple minutes, processing the fact that she might look decent for once in school. safe to say she was excited.

after getting some last touches done, she grabbed her school bag and headed downstairs. she was relieved when she found no one around and ate cereal quickly.

when she finished, it just so happened she heard mrs kone's car park out front. she hurriedly put her school bag and shoes on, checking again to make sure she had her house keys, and then exited out the door.

she was kind of disappointed her parents weren't there to see her go off on her first day and be supportive. but oh well.

OPENING THE CAR door to mrs kone's car, jaizen was met with maya and anna in the back seats with shuji and sam sitting in the seats in front of them.

"hi mrs kone!" she greeted anna's mother with a smile whilst getting in the car.

"hello darling! so nice to see you." she replied sweetly. anna's mother was genuinely a nice woman, but towards anna's dad, well, not so much.

jaizen took her seat on the far left, putting her bag down on the car floor. she was expected to be greeted with simple hi's and hello's, but all she got was maya, anna, and even sam's jaws dropped whilst they looked at her.

shuji only looked at her for a second, nodding his head once as a way of silently saying 'hi', before turning back around, not giving any more of a fuck.