Ch. 7: Payback

** Authors note: This chapter does have some NSFW text in it! Minors DNI !!!!!!! For those of you that are old enough, I put "**" before and after once again in case that sort of thing makes you uncomfortable. Tumblr people voted to leave it in and not edit it, so you guys are getting just that! It's not a lot and it's right at the end of the chapter, if you skip it you aren't missing anything. Thank you and enjoy! **

    Outside waiting for you was none other than the king of all saiyans. His face scrunched up in disgust at your bloody forms emerging from the ship and no doubt from the smell as well. "Son, go get cleaned up, the same goes for the rest of you." You avoided eye contact with both members of royalty and made your way off with Nappa, Raditz, and Goku. Vegeta went to grab you for a moment before someone else spoke out.

"Not you," the king said plainly, grabbing your shoulder; you froze. For the love of the gods you could not win today. The other boys stopped as well, waiting for further instructions as to what was going on. The king simply waved a hand, motioning for them to move along. "The three of you, continue on." Goku and Raditz glanced over their shoulders at you and raised an eyebrow before Nappa pushed them to ensure they wouldn't get in trouble.

"Yes my king?" You said, turning to face him as you kneeled.

"Rise and face me." Was his response. You gulped and stood, making eye contact with the far taller king; you wanted to shrink down to microscopic levels to avoid his gaze. Last time he had stared at you like this, it did not end well.

"Father I-" Vegeta started, but the king held up a hand to silence him as he spoke.

"Lord Frieza paid you a visit today, didn't he?" Oh no. This is what you had been worried about.

"Yes my king." Your life was flashing before your eyes right now and you had to fight the urge to be sick.

"Father-" The prince seemed just as freaked out as you at the mention of Frieza.

"Quiet Vegeta," the king spat, turning to his son to glare at him before looking back at you. "I heard you bested him in a match of wills." You blinked a few times and stared at the king with wide eyes, absolutely speechless. "I saw the mark you left upon his form, and he was... agitated to say the least." What was even more shocking was the smirk that appeared on his face and the chuckle that followed his words.

The king squeezed your shoulder as he continued to speak, his grip not menacing in any sort of way. "We are proud to call you a saiyan warrior. Lord Freiza took it upon himself to order me to reinstate you as my son's personal guard for this exact reason. As much as I would hate to go back on my word, I agree that no one else should hold that position. Ensure that no further... slip ups happen during these next three days."

You nodded your head and bowed. "Thank you, my king. It is an honor to hear myself be so highly regarded by you. I assure you It will not happen again." For some reason, you found this entire ordeal embarrassing; you bit Frieza, which he allowed you to do, and he let go of you. He could have snapped your neck at any moment. You really didn't find it that enthralling.

"You are both dismissed. Your items have already been moved back to your old room." With that, the king turned on foot and left, his cape sweeping behind him as he made his way through the doors and back down the palace halls.

You turned to see Vegeta staring at you, wide eyed, and watched as that cocky grin slowly lit up on his face. Great. You were stuck working for him again too.

You walked down the hallway together in silence before he spoke suddenly, the silence eating away at him bit by bit. "Are we not going to talk about what happened on the ship?" You threw him a glance and his grin grew. "We can continue-"