Never change.

This is for my favorite writer twerk_that_styles read her books they are perfection! Let's start.

Madeline's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. Since we had arrived to Alexandria, Carl was with that girl, Enid.

I was very frustrated so being the mature person, I invited him to talk to me today hopefully he doesn't ignore me like he has been these past few days.

"Hey babe." I heard Carl, my heart melts at the nickname but I really need to focus on the thing that has been bugging me.
"I'm glad you're here." I smiled as he sat beside me.
We have to talk.." I trailed of unsure of what to say.

"about?" Carl seemed confused. bless his oblivious soul.

"Us" I said and hesitated. What if its all in my head? but its not—he has been avoiding me and ignoring.

He stared at me, "what about us?" He questioned while chuckling a bit, "we're perfect." He smiled.

"Thats where youre wrong Carl, dont take this the wrong way—I love you so much but," I hesitate, a huge lump within my throat.

"But what?"

"You've been avoiding me completely. Everyday since we got here, last time I found out you were in the woods with Enid! Really Carl? and last time when I almost got shot by the new guy—I was in the hospital house for two days! But you never paid attention because you were too bust with Enid." I ramble all the things, Ive been wanting to say to him. I could feel my throat completely dry and my eye coating tears.

"You've changed." I whispered as a tear escaped my eyes. I looked over at Carl who was frustrated, he stood up and I followed his actions—wiping the tears who hadnt seen.

He turned around, walking closer to me and pinned me against the wall.

"So whats your point? are you trying to say that I don't care for you? Before coming here I took care of you. And don't tell me who to take interest in or not, you don't own me!" His grip tightened on my wrist and I could feel a bruise catching up.

I winced and I coukd feel the tears cominh back to me but I refused to cry infront him. His grip tightened and I was afraid that he'll abuse me or something. My Carl had changed and I was honestly scared.

I could feel my blood stopping my the wrist so I started squirm.

"Let go Carl!" I screamed at him and I could see I had knocked some sense. He let go and I fell onto the floor, my knees hurting from the impact. I rubbed my wrist as my tears fell. I was afraid to look at them but I did.

I gasped when my eyes met with the purple hand marks, ny eyes watered more as I whispered my next words, "we're done."

My mind couldn't process what had happened and I didn't want to believe that this was real. Carl didn't say anything, he just walked straight out of the front door leaving me alone with my bruised arms and broken heart.

-

Two weeks had past since the thing with Carl. I was afraid of him, very afraid but I missed him very much. His morning kisses and hugs. His messy hair and hus bright blue eyes that seemed to enchant me every time—I wondered if he missed me as much as I missed him.

I had no idea where he was, I didn't know if he was with Enid or not, I just knew that he wasn't with me.

I was called to Deana, who had told me to show the new kid around. So I was currently on my to the get him and found him by the watch tower.

He was really cute. He had blonde hair and colored eyes but I wasn't sure what color they were. I just heard Maggie mention them when we gossiping about him.

"Hi, you must be Blake I'm
Madeline but people call me Maddy."

"Hi" he replied passing a full teeth smile.

"Im gonna show you around."

-

I showed him all around Alexandria, I explained who lived where, where the medical house was, where Deanna lived, my house, the supply place and even the Grimes household which made my heart ache.

He was sweet and like I mentioned before cute and every now and then he would flirt with me like I didn't notice but I did of course.

We were walking to the last place which was the park when I saw someone I didn't want to but at the same I really want to Carl.

Of course he was hanging out with his beloved Enid. I dpnt hate her, its not her fault. She was innocent, its Carl's who always ends by her as far as I know from Ron, Enid isnt really the type to keep boyfriends.

"Hey guys." Enid greeted and I smiled, waving at her.

"Carl, Enid, this is Blake, Blake this is Carl and Enid." I introduced them all making sure to avoid Carl's gaze which seemed pretty angry.

"Hi Blake." Enid smiled, extending her hand. I could see a faint blush on her cheeks and I'm assuming she was attracted to Blake. Blake shook her hand and returned the smile.

They started talking and as I admired the two—I hadn't noticed Carl had stepped right beside me until he whispered in my ear, "what are you doing with him?" His tone even in whisper was angry and I rolled my eyes. We broke up, why does he care?

"I'm just showing him around as Deanna told me too." I replied without even looking at him. I saw Enid has asked the same question from Blake but in a polite manner.

"I'm glad Deanna told her, shes really nice and pretty." Blake complimented and I blushed. I looked over at Carl was absolutely furious.

"Hey Blake, how about me and you hangout for a while—lets meet Ron and Mike." Enid asked and Blake turned to look at me as if I was his mom.

"Sure, should I go Maddy?"

"Be back by six and no kissing girls! Be careful you guys." I laughed so did the other pair but Carl seemed motionless.
They left and I was left alone with Carl, I didn't plan to stick around so I decided to head back to my house which I shared with Glenn and Maggie.

Just as I was about to leave, Carl grabbed my wrist which caused me to flinch even though his hold was gentle this time. He dragged me behind a random house.

"You don't like him, do you?" His tone was sad and worried, my heart broke for him but why should he care? He left me at my worst after physically hurting me.

"Why? I thought we broke up." I said crossing my arms.

"That doesn't mean I don't miss you." he said with a smirk trying to show me that bad boy attitude.

"Oh really? Why? Other girls couldn't keep you happy?" I taunted as I stepped closer to him.

"None of them are like you." As he said his bid, he pressed his lips onto mine and I realized how much I had missed that lovely warm feeling.

I kissed him back and he deepened it. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip begging for entrance, I refused making him growl.
I slowly pulled apart as my lungs were running out of air.

"I'm really sorry" Carl said moving his eyes to my wrists which had healed. I put my index finger underneath his chin, making him look back into my eyes.

"Its okay." I smiled, joining our lips again.

I'm back with my love, Carl who'll never change.

-

Hope u like it twerk_that_styles
Sorry it was too long, I wanted to make it special.

Edited.