Back togather.

Your POV

Its been 6 months since me and Chandler had broken up, both of us even moved on.

Right now I'm dating Mingus Reedus, Normans son and Chandler is dating Hana Hayes.

Norman did like me and Mingus but he thought me and Chandler made a better couple which I didn't know how to respond to so I just ignored his opinion.

There is a singing contest going on in Atlanta/Georgia, I always take part in. Last time I did too and I won I sang "Your love's like" by Sabrina carpenter, it was dedicated to Chandler and I'm going to sing it again but I don't think I'm dedicating it to anyone.

The show was about to start I was in my dressing room when I heard a knock so I went to check I opened the door and saw something I wasn't ready to see.

Mingus and Hana liplocking. Seriously Im tired of this shit.

Mingus just looked and walked away with Hana, what?
I let a few tears escape my eyes but I wiped them.
What about Chandler?
I mean Hana was his girlfriend, does he know? My thoughts stopped when I heard the door knock.
"Who is it?" I called out.

"Uhh, its Daniel 5 mins to go on stage." Daniel said he's kind of my manager.

"Alright thanks." I rushed to the bathroom and washed my face not bothered about make up.

My heart felt heavy as I stepped out of my room. As I walked up to the stage, my eyes first met a pair with blue ones. He was seated at the very front snd he passed me a sympathetic smile, I returned grabbing the mike as the crowd roar making me giggle.

"Hey guys so yeah, you all know I'll be singing your loves like by Sabrina carpenter and some of you know I dedicated this song to a very special person last time and I think he should hear it again." I bit my lip, my eyes landing him once more and his face showed shock.

I finally begun the song.

"hoohhhhoooooo,
sometime's life gets bitter,
I get strung out, caught in the middle.
And I can't breathe.
I just need a little taste of paradise.
I know a place I can escape to,
where I go, troubles never break through.
The grass is greener, my head is clearer.
I got peace of mind when I fall into your eyes.

Your love's like breathing in the salty air of summer on a private island just for me.

Your love's like the feeling I get when my favorite songs spinnin' in my head, keep it play playin' on repeat.

It's like flowers in the spring time.
Every day is Valentine's.
So good it's hard to describe.
It's like Paris after midnight,
Dancing in the moonlight.

Thats what your love,
That's what your love's like.

That's what your love,
That's what your love's like." I sang the song till and the crowd screamed making me giggle.

The screams suddenly died down as some of then pointed behind me, the spotlight that was once on me switched to the person coming towards and I could feel my heart leaping out of my chest.

Chandler. It will always be Chandler.

He came towards me and grabbed my chin, lifting and kissing me, I missed that feeling.

"Will you be mine again,
(Y/N)?" he said in the mic, and I could feel the butterflies fluttering in my entire body.

"Yes." One word and the crowd went crazy almost makinh me deaf, Chandler laughed pulling me into his chest and my eyes met two people. Norman and Mingus—who had identical smirks on their face. Did they set this up?

I mouthed Norman,
'You guys?'
'Yes.' it made me smile and blew him a kiss.

-

Edited.