Cut. {Requested}

Written by me & idea by Emma.
Chandler imagine.

Emma's POV

"CUT" Robert yelled, "Good job guys!"

I immediately collapsed when Robert  yelled cut, we had been trying to get this scene done for the past two hours, Chandler fell right next to me and the cast laughed at us.

Robert came and bent down to us, "I want you both, to go practice for your next scene" I groaned, "but why?"
"We will shoot it after a break, that's why"

"Remember it has to be convincing, it's when you both admit your feelings for each other" I looked at Chandler and he winked at me, which caused me to burst out laughing.

Me and Chandler are best friends well, I also have a little crush on him. Some times we act like a couple and people ask us but we say no, we just aren't ready.

---

"So in this, the prison is gone and we are in the house, I yell at you and we kiss"
"Sounds good" I laugh and plop down on the couch in his trailer.

I already knew my lines so I didn't need my script. Chandler on the other hand did.

"Let's start"

-Practicing the scene-

"Carl, eat something" I told Carl as he came back to the house,

"You can't tell me what to do" he spat at me, he's been really angry since the prison was shot down.

"I'm looking out for you" I said trying to keep my temper.

"You don't need too, so shut up" that was it, he's been rude to me and all I've done is take care of him.

"Watch it, we only have each other. So it's best if we work together" I said angrily.

"I don't wanna work with you at all" he's still gonna be an ass. Okay then.

"Okay fine, go starve yourself!"

I walked past him and he grabbed my wrist,
"I'm sorry"
"I've been an ass to you" he pulled me closer and strokes my hand,
"Finally you realized it" I said rudely.
"I'll make it up to you" he said with side smirk.

"Cut, Chandler" we couldn't do the kiss scene because well I was too shy.

"Why!? We were getting to the best part" Chandler whined and I gave him a confused look.

"Oh don't say you didn't want to kiss me" he came closer, just an inch away.

"Because I want to kiss you" just as he said that he smashed our lips together, it got me of guard so we were slammed against the wall.

Chandlers lips didn't stop and he kissed passionately, I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him deeper.

Our lips moved together perfectly and the taste of his lips was so satisfying. We pulled apart to breath.

"What was that?" I asked and he gave me a smirk.
"I've liked you since we met babe"
I could believe this was happening but it's the first time Chandler has ever called me babe.
"Well, how about I say I did too" I grabbed his hat and put it on my head.

I sat on the couch and he sat next to me, he wrapped his arms around me and his hid face in my blonde hair, I unlocked my phone, going on snapchat. I took a picture of us in the mirror that was right in front. I posted,

'He so shy, I swear'

I captioned it.

"Since, I've told you I like you. Would be my girlfriend?"

"Hm"

"Come on" he whined,

"Yes" I kissed him again catching him off guard and we fell back ok the couch.

Just at that moment, Norman entered Chandlers trailer.

"Chandler, Robert needs-"
"Woah" we immediately pulled apart.

"NORMAN PLEASE DON'T TELL" we both yelled.

"I won't kiddos but keep it pg" he winked at us and he exited the trailer. We both sighed in relief until we heard a Norman shout.

"Steven you own me 50"

Me and Chandler started laughing so hard at them, we just joined our foreheads,

"I love you" he whispered in my ear, which was so attractive.
"I love you more"

---

I hope you love it, Emma!