Broken apart.

Written by me.
Carl imagine.

Your POV 

I had recently joined a prison group and I was happy but a little upset too because in that group was Carl grimes my ex, i didn't like him at all but his dad was the reason i joined, he forced me and he was the one I adore, he was a second dad to me.
....
I had finished my walker duty and I was heading back in the prison, when I saw Carl heading my way for his duty. I changed my way I moved a little to the left so I can avoid him completely, I just couldn't stand a jerk like him.

I had passed him but he grabbed my wrist and came face to face with me "what the heck is your problem Carl??!!"
"Don't use that tone, you better respect me here" he angrily said "respect??! You're dead to me, you deserve no respect" I spat at him.

He held my wrist tighter "stop I rather throw to the walkers now" "oh really where's Lindsay she isn't survive this shit, I thought she was better then me" "you dare talk about her! I'm pretty sure the first one to go down from your family was (y/c/n) wasn't it that cousins of yours 'did you lose him darling?'" He made a sad voice taunting me at the question at my cousin and now tears were in my eyes. I rubbed then and got out of his grip and rushed back to my cell, crying my eyes out.
...
Beth had come and comforted me, I told her everything Carl had said and she just hugged me even tighter she asked about my cousin and family. I had told everyone about my family separating I told her that I was with my family and family friends.

It was me, mom, dad, aunt, uncle,(y/c/n), 2 family friends.
We never took anyone on the group because we already had met a betrayer the governor, we ran from his town and stuff she knew that part. I told her everyone died except for me and (y/c/n).

We both were stuck in this house and walkers, he told me to run and if he survive he'll find me and that he loved me as a brother which I said back.
I told her he was 3 years older then me and we got along pretty well after I turned 12. I knew every one of his secrets, me and him we close so he even helped with Carl, she asked me about the Carl thing I told her later I'm tired I told you everything already she said ok and left my cell.

I laid on my bed thinking of my cousin, he was the most special to me, we were best friends ,he was my brother who I wish was alive, the thought of my cousin lingering in my head stopped and I slept.

-------
I'm gonna post more! Parts of this
Carl is 16 and Fatima is 14.
Bye readers😍😍💖