Rose notes.

I worked really hard on this so please if you want to use this idea, do but please give me half credits or tag me in it please. I worked really hard and please don't steal the idea.
Written by me
Carl imagine.

Your POV 

I had invited Ron to help me out for Carl's birthday, he told me a long time ago when it came and I remembered it.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it, Ron's there holding his xbox and some different games.

"Hi thanks for the help ron" I say and hug him as he enters
"No problem anything for you and Carl, but if Enid's birthday comes up you're helping me" he laughs,
"Haha sure" I giggle and take the stuff (and THANGS)from his hands and placed them by the tv.

Ron and Enid had been dating since me and Carl got here and honestly there a really cute couple.
(Time skip)

"Ok everything is done" I say to Ron and mike. Mike joined us in an hour ago to help and I needed everyone here for the party of course, Enid's gonna get Carl.

I heard some approach the door, I heard whispers to.
Carl and Enid are here I thought, I quickly open the door and yell "surprise!" But Carl is not the one who's surprised it's actually me, surprised by the scene of Enid and Carl kissing.

My heart immediately drops to the ground and I can't breathe, my knees feel weak and I fall to the floor, Ron and mike rush to my side and grab my arms.

Carl and Enid had pulled away when I had said surprise and he looked at me with shock, Ron had tears in his eyes as he saw Enid and her look filled with guilt. They stood at the door and I finally said "shut it" and mike closed the door, locking it.

I couldn't believe what had happened. Ron and mike stayed with me, I felt sorry for Ron a lot. He worked hard to get Enid and when a boys works hard to get a girl it means he truly loves her unlike a girls.

(A:n: no offense but I think that I'm a girl too)

We sat there in complete silence, I couldn't feel anything my body was numb. Carl and Enid banged on the door for and hour or two but I demanded not to open it and so did Ron.

Mike had left, it was me and Ron.
"Do you-do you think it was a mistake?" Ron said
"Ron, kissing someone when you have someone else is not a mistake" I replied and he turned his head away,

"I know how you feel, my boyfriend was there to and I wanna believe it was nothing but Ron I can't".

We hear footsteps by the stairs and look up to see carl. I run from the lounge to the closest room by and lock the door.

Great I'm stuck in the toilet and I left Ron in the lounge. Shit. There gonna fight.

"Please, please (y/n) open the door I beg you" Carl pleads
No.
I don't hear Ron saying anything but the sound of the door slammed shut. He probably left.
(After 1 week)
I haven't eaten, I haven't had sleep, dang I haven't done anything except cry. I think I'm gonna lose it.

Someone knocks on the door and I flinch.
"Who is it?" I ask with all the energy left in me,
"Carl" he's here.
"What the hell, do you want?" I ask not so politely,
"To talk"
"Well you've done that so bye bye" and the door flew open,

Great. He had a key.

"I'm sorry" he says
"Oh that's nice" I reply
"It was a mistake please"

I'm done.

"MISTAKE? CARL YOURE SAYING YOU MADE A MISTAKE BY KISSING ANOTHER GIRL ON YOUR BIRTHDAY WHEN I HAD PLANNED A SURPRISE FOR YOU?" I laugh
"Mistake, we've been through all the shit together and you make the stupidest mistake, wow"
"I'm sorry"
"No Carl I'm sorry that I wasn't better, you needed to see if she kisses better and you tried but she doesn't do she? So you came back to apologize" I say

"Forget about me Carl, what about ron? He worked his best to get her but you took that away from him? Why?"

"I-I" he stayed silent

"That's what I thought, bye." I said walked past him outside, grabbed my gun and silencer.

I asked Daryl to go on a run with me and he said yes, so I left with him in the woods.

()()()()()()()
Part two,
Coming soon.