Surprises. {Requested}

Written by me and idea my @Bellasimone.
Chandler imagine.

Bella's POV

"Chandler, Stop!" I laughed,

"What? it's true" He chuckles from my computer screen.

Chandler is gone for filming we have been skyping, face timing non-stop. Right now, I was about to change my clothes.

"I'm going!" I yell grabbing a sweat shirt and sweat pants.

"Like I said, you can change in front of me" I flip him off and quickly change.

As I come out I see Chandler disappeared from the screen,

"Chan?" I say, I get no response. I decide to wait from him.

I start to hear sounds from the screen and fix my attention towards it;

"Yes, tomorrow. Okay bye" I hear,

No one is supposed to be in his trailer, He's on the phone? Tomorrow? He doesn't have filming either, he has a cast dinner only.

"Sorry, hey" He smiles,

"Yeah, so I'm going to miss you tomorrow" I sigh sadly, tomorrow is my birthday and Chandler can't make it of course.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I really wanna come-" Chandler gets cut off by someone,

"Hurry up, you're going to be late"

Late? For what? He hasn't told me where he's going tonight.

"Um gotta go bells, love you" He flies me a kiss and shuts his computer.

"Bye" I whisper and shut my laptop.

Where was he going? Oh well. I'll talk to him tomorrow.

---

I wake up to my mom singing me a 'Happy Birthday' song, I smile and stretch out. She gives me a cupcake and I blow out the single pink coloured candle in the centre. I look at the clock and see the time, 11:00. My eyes go wide, Chandler must have been texting since 12.

I grab my phone from my side, and quickly unlock my phone, going through the messages;

I had few from my friends from school and my family but none from Chandler.

What? Chandler would never forget my birthday. I check again not even a single message, maybe he's busy. I shrug it off and hop out of my bed, I go into my bathroom.

I wash my face and brush my teeth. I apply my face wash and rinse it off quickly, I grab a towel and dry my face. Since I showered last night, I didn't need to shower again. I straight my hair since my friends said that they would come today.

I enter my closet and pick out the dress I had bought for my birthday; it was a dark blue dress. It was long from the back and short from the front and it had a gold belt. I wore black stockings with the dress, golden heals, a bracelet and the necklace Chandler gave me it was gold and said believe with diamonds on it. I decided to put on some back nail polish balancing the look.

I decide to call Chandler after I get ready completely. The phone rings as I switch the call to FaceTime,

"Hey babe" his static voice calls out,

"Hi"

"Happy birthday" He says and I smile,

"Thanks"

"You look gorgeous, as always" I chuckle,

"I'm really sorry, but I gotta go" My smile turns into a frown as he is about to end the call, I hear a girl's voice.