Stuck together. {Requested}

Written by me.
Carl imagine.

Maysn's POV

"Hurry up stupid" Carl shouted at me "stop calling me that or I leave you!" I yelled "please you wouldn't last a day without me little girl" he teased "first we're the same age and second you're just helping me because when we find the group they'll ask about me" I said taunting him, Carl just rolled his eyes and continued to walk do did I.

I really don't like Carl, I mean I like him a little some felling a but he treats me like I'm stupid, we never became friends at the prison and now when it's gone we still aren't friends!

"Hey look a cabin let's go stupid" Carl pointed "just shut up".

We arrived to the cabin, Carl searched around while I kept watch outside and he motioned me to come in. I went in it was a dusty cabin with one single bed, a couch, a table and lantern.

"Here" Carl tossed me a can of peaches "thanks" is all said and started to gobble the whole thing down my throat, I was soo hungry.

"Um where are you gonna sleep?" Carl asked "I'll take the couch" "no no I'll take the couch you go to the bed" "fine" is all I said and went to my bed.

I just laid there no closing my eyes, just staring at the ceiling thinking about the others, are they ok? Did anyone get bit? Is Beth ok? I pushed all the thoughts to the side and tried to sleep but I couldn't since I could hear Carl crying a bit.

"Carl you ok?" I said getting up from my bed "no" he said wiping some tears. I got up and sat next to him, the moonlight reflecting his light blue eyes perfectly, the tears made it shine and I couldn't help but stare in his eyes and he did the same.

He slowly started to lean and so did I and that's when our lips met, the fireworks going like it's the 4th of July, it was perfect like it was meant to be, I then pulled away "why? I thought you hated me" I asked my eyes now filled with tears too "I never hated you I tried to hate you! Because loving in a world like this is hard! It's dangerous! I can't lose you but now we're stuck together I can finally tell you that I love you masyn I really do and always did" when Carl sad those words I had tears of joy running down my cheeks, I wiped them and hugged him "I love you too Carl" I said squeezing him he repeated my actions.

Soon thunderstorm started and Carl decided to come in the bed with me, "good night baby girl love u" Carl whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my back "love you too goodnight sheriff" and I slept. That was the night I slept peacefully in carl's arm, I enjoyed being stuck together with him.

..........
This was for my kik/wattpad friend masyn/may I hope you liked it! Check out her books.
Can't tag u don't know why!?