Rose notes Pt.2.

Written by me.
Carl Imagine.
Part 2! Yay!!

Your POV 

"Is this about Carl?" Daryl asked me as we walked through the woods to find something, anything. I stayed silent, the only sound could be heard was the crunching of leaves beneath our feet.

"(Y/n) I asked you somethin" Daryl said again raising his voice a little,
"(Y/n)!"
"Yes Daryl it is!" I snapped tears trying forcing out of my eyes, my nose getting red and my head starting pound.

"I can't Daryl, it's just to hard for me!" I finally cried,
"C'mon" he said and pulled in for a hug, it's the first time I've seen the soft Daryl, well not the first. He was soft when Sofia disappeared and when he finally reunited carol and the others, but it still felt nice.

"Look kid, I know you still have feelings for him just hear him out" Daryl said I nodded.

We walked back to camp and Daryl went to make new arrows and stuff. I went to my house, I live with Carl but I moved to Maggie's house for a week but now I'm going to my house.

I entered the lounge, where it all happened and quickly ran up the stairs not wanting to look back, I got to mine and Carl's room, thank god, Carl wasn't there.

I quickly searched for my journal and started my next entry,

Dear journal,
So a week had passed since the 'thing' and I can't get it out of my head. It's really hard to forget. I went out with Daryl for a while, he told me to talk to Carl but I don't know if I should...I should go now.
Write you later,
-(y/n)

I went downstairs to get something to eat, I just grabbed a can of peaches even though we have better food but still, I quickly finished that up and sat on the couch.

I passed out on it and woke up after an hour or so, I found a note on my chest.What?.The note was attached with a rose.

Open the house door and step out on the front lawn.
Ok?.

I did as the note said and went to the front lawn and found another note with a rose, it said;

I know you don't love me anymore but your feelings haven't died yet.

Carl? Then I found another just a little steps further.

Every tear you shed because of me, my heart loses every single piece.

This is from Carl but why is he trying to say?. There I found another;

I might be breathing, I might be alive but without you, I'm empty inside.

I found some rose petals and followed them, to the bench which had a lake.

The lake was filled with rose petals and there was Carl sitting, I could see tears falling down his cheeks, he held another rose and gave it to me without looking.

Take me back if you feel the same, because right now I'm dying inside without you, I love you- Carl

And I let out some tears, he looked at me and we held hands.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry,forgive me please" Carl pleaded, he's never been like this before and it hurts me to see him like this,

"I love you" he said looking in my eyes, I looked into his blue orbs that I had fell in love with.
They were shining because of his tears and I couldn't help it but I knew Carl was true about it, he wasn't lying about loving me because I know him, he would've given up.

I managed to finally speak out,
"I love you too" he had a smile on his face and he put his arms around my waist, leaning in to kiss me, connected our lips and I missed that spark feeling.

We pulled back and he hugged me tight, promising to never let go again.

He said he wanted to make tis the most romantic thing ever because today was our anniversary of when we got together, that's why he left those rose notes.

&&&&&

Omg I'm like fangirling and sad at the same moment!
That was super romantic.
I wanna Carl grimes!
Thank you bbies
Spam with comments and give tons of votes!
Love you all
-Fatima!