The dress. {Requested}

Written by me. Carl Imagine.

Daniela's POV

"Come one dad! Its only ten minutes away!" I plead to my dad who was cleaning his crossbow for the fourth time.

I was begging my dad; Daryl Dixon. If me and Carl; my boyfriend could go on a quick run to the store near the house we were staying in, but he wasn't keen on the idea.

"Dad." I beg again. He gives a loud sigh, meaning that hes about to give up.

"Did you talk to Rick?" He raised an eyebrow at me, "Yes, he agrees." I smile, feeling proud.

"Okay, go ahead. But be safe!" He yells as I quickly rush out of his room. "Thanks daddy!" I yell back running to find Carl.

I quickly search the house for Carl to find him outside in the yard. He was flexing and man, did he look hot.

"Carl! He agreed!" I yell as I run towards him. He turns around wide eyed, causing me to bump into him and we both fall. I landed on top of him.

He chuckled as he looked down at me. "I'm so excited! Let's go!"

I got up and dusted myself off. Carl grabbed my hand and we headed out.

"I can't believe Daryl agreed" he chuckles, "oh come on! he's not that bad." I laugh, unsure of my statement. Carl raised an eyebrow at me while I stuck my tongue out at him causing him to laugh again.

"So what do you want to get anyway?" He asked as he pulled our bodies closer, "Nothing much. Just a few clothes," I shrugged.

---

"How about this?" Carl called out as he held up a red flannel. "Oh, cute! keep that." he let out a small laugh and shoved the piece of clothing in his bag.

I looked around the almost empty racks of clothing to find some more clothes until a sparkly material caught my eye. My eyes went wide as I inched closer to the clothing, it was a dress. It was simple but gorgeous and surprisingly clean. Dresses are usually everywhere in apocalypse but all of them are covered in blood or guts, this is the first time I actually found a perfect dress.

I finally grasped the silk item in my hand and began scanning it. It was a royal blue, strapless dress. It covered my knees and it was flowy as well but not like those poof dresses. The material was silk and net, the best part was that it was my size. I smirked to myself and looked back at Carl who was grabbing clothes for the guys.

I quickly changed into the dress carefully not trying to get Carl's attention because I wanted to surprise him. As I had finally changed into it, I tip-toed towards Carl. Carl's back was facing me and I jumped on him.

"Hi" I said in a low voice and he was startled, "Hey! you scared me." he laughed as he quickly put his arms under my legs to support me.

"Wait, what are you wearing?" He questioned as he stroked his hand over the dress, I smiled. He slowly put me down and turned towards me.

His mouth fell open as he saw me, I bit my lip and did a quick twirl. I placed my right hand under his chin and closed his moth, "Its rude to stare" I whispered. He grabbed my right wrist and pulled me into him.

"I can stare at my baby girl as long as I want," He whispered in a low husky voice causing my insides to melt.

He pulled away a few inches and scanned me up, down. He bit his lip and put his hands on my cheek, pulling me in for a kiss. I immediately got that fluttering feeling in my stomach as our lips met and a smile formed on my lips. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss.

We were so into the moment that, we accidentally tripped and fell back on a couch causing me to squeal. Carl broke the kiss and laughed, my cheeks turned red. "Oh I forgot to say how extremely gorgeous you look,"

"actually no words can describe your beauty." I couldn't stop blushing and I smacked him in the chest.

"Stop being so cheesy!" I giggled and he smiled wider.

Carl pulled me on his lap completely, he put my legs on one side. He started to lean towards me again, an excited feeling rushing through my vein. His right hand behind my back and his left one supporting me to sit. My hands covered his cheeks.

He connected our lips again, the familiar butterfly feeling coming back to me. His hands pulled me closer and so did mine. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip and I gave him permission to enter, his tongue explored my moth. As much as I wanted this to continue, I finally pulled away because we were getting really late. "Carl, we have to get back." He groaned but eventually let me go, helping me stand to my feet.

I grabbed our belongings and exited the store, "You're gonna keep that dress on?" Carl smiled as he interlaced one of his hands with me whilst the supported his backpack. "Yes, I want to show the dress to the others." I smiled. He brought my hand to his lips and planted a soft kiss to it.

"All of them will love it," he whispered in my ear, chills ran down my spine but I ignored the feeling. "Oh really?" I cocked an eyebrow at him, smirking.

"Yes" he gave me one last smile, as we walked down the gravel road. As I caught a glimpse of our big white house, I sprinted towards it. "Wait up!" Carl laughed but I kept running. I was excited to show my dress to Beth and Maggie as both of them love this type of stuff. Carl eventually caught up and grabbed my hand tight to keep me from running, we walked slowly into the house.

---