Just met.

Your alone in a park, sitting in bench while humming to your favorite songs. Your wearing a simple pink long coat with black tights and a black scarf.

your playlist plays your favorite song, half a heart by one direction, while the wind blows your hair.

You jump by the touch of someone on your shoulder, you look to your right to find a boy your age staring at you. You take in hus experience and notice that he had a beautiful blue eyes that you immediately fall in love with.

"hi" he says politely, "hello" you say, "is this seat taken?" He asks gesturing towards the empty spot on the bench. "
"No." you smile, "can I sit with you?" He asks, "Sure".

He sits with you and you continue to listen your song, until he speaks again.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Why not?" you say and pause your music.

You turn towards him, noticing hoe attractive he really is, "how come a pretty girl like you is sitting alone?" he asks smiling, you blush at the compliment and reply, "well, I'm not alone you're with me." He smiles which somehow causes butterflies in your stomach to flutter.

"What's you name?" He asks,
"(y/n) and yours?"
"Chandler."

You two talk and share some laughs, he compliments you now and then. You look at the sky and realize it's about to get dark "Chandler, I have to go it's getting dark."
"oh sure, wait give me your number." you both exchange numbers.

You hand him back his phone and are about to leave but he grabs you by your wrist.

"um (y/n) I had a great maybe sometime again?"

"me too and anytime, just text me. bye!" you say and he first hugs you before you leave making yourself blush.

You exit the park gate and look back to see Chandler jumping with joy and laugh at him, he hears you and waves awkwardly. He turns around with embarrassment, you return the wave and leave.

-

Edited.

Carl Grimes-Chandler riggs Imagines. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara