I'll miss you.

Written by me
Chandler imagine.

Your POV 

"I'll miss you" chandler says "I'll miss you more" i reply with tears coating my eyes. Chandler, is leaving for his meet and greets won't be back for a month and it will not be a joyful month. "promise you'll call everyday" he says "always" i say tears now falling of my cheeks "bye" "bye" I pull him for a kiss which lasts for 5 seconds "BYE I'LL MISS YOU y/n" chandler shouts and I do the same, then we go to our paths.
***
2 weeks since chandler has been gone and right now is have my friends group over to watch his interview with someone. "guys it's starting!!" You scream, everyone gathers around you and we watch "hello my name is daven Samuels(I know weird name😂) I'm here with amcs the walking dead chandler riggs" the man says and chandler walks out looking as perfect as ever.

"Hi thanks for having me" "ofcourse let's now talk about the show"
.
.
.
.
"Alright last question" "shoot" chandler says "is there anyone, you want badly to hug and will be in the airport when you get back to Atlanta?" Daven asks and You freeze "um yes" chandler says "her name is y/n, and I miss her very much, y/n if you're watching this, i love you and I miss you" he blows a kiss and You cry, my friends start to scream while your guy best friend says "that was so cheesy but sweet" and You laugh. You hear your phone buzz to see a message from chandler and to see the show has finished
Text message chat
Ch- did you see?
You- yes! You're so cheesy!
Ch- I just love you!
You- I love you too and I miss you😢
Ch- I'll be back before you know it do you want something?
You- yes!!
Ch- what?
You- YOU
Ch- ok I'll see bye love u😍😘
You- love you😘😍
Text chat ends
You smile and put my phone down and continue with the sleep over with your friends.
***
You're waiting for chandler at the airport, today he comes back and you're screaming with joy.
You see him and I run as fast as You can and jump in his arms, "I missed you" you whisper "me too"  He says "let's go" you "wait I got you this" chandler says taking something out from his pocket "I told you I want you" "so I did that" "what?" I laugh "here" chandler hands me a locket, you open it and reveals a picture of you and him, hugging and laughing "this is when I go, and you'll remember I'm always with you" chandler says staring at you "you're just so cheesy aren't you" you whisper "but I love it" you say and you guys kiss.
---//
Hope you liked it
Vote
Comment
Bye loveliess💖💝