Promise. {Requested}

Im so sorry! school has been tough and so has my personal life, I apologise a million times. Warnings; contains self-harm.                                                                         Chandler imagine.
Written by me and idea by blu.      

Blu's POV

I felt weak, sad, hopeless and lost. I couldn't take it and I was thrown off the edge more than once. Time never heals wounds, they grow deeper and leave scars. Everyday, I feel like a waste of space.

I hear my mobile beep and check the notification;

1 new text message.

I unlock my phone and see its from chandler, My boyfriend who keep me sane at this very moment but I haven't seen him since a month and I feel devastated.

'Hey babe, I'm free from work I'll see if I can drop by, love you.'

I smile at the message but sad about not meeting him soon. I couldn't handle pain anymore, I did this a few times, just to feel better and it helps. I grab my razor from under the sink and roll my sleeve up and place the metal on my skin. My skin shivered at the cold material, I took a deep breathe and slowly cut my skin.

I had tears falling down my face, no one ever said this wasn't painful, it is. But do I have a choice? Hates, judgmental comments, unacceptable, all things fans say. I see fan pages but they can't compete the hate.

I look down at my skin and cry harder, I see old cuts, fresh cuts and white lines. I accidentally cut deep when I hear my phone ring, I start to cry as I grab my phone and see the contact name;

'Chan My Man'

I realise what I will do to him if I continue, he'll be sad and I've been thinking about myself and not about the person who loves me the most.

I quickly answer and I hear his voice which makes me smile;

'Hey babe' 

'Hi'  My voice started to crack as blood started to drip, shit

'I'm coming over'  I could hear him smile through the phone.

'Thats great'  I started to cry as my cut started to sting because of my tears.

'Wait, wait, what's wrong babe?'

'Nothing why do you ask?'  I fake a laugh.

'Since you're fake laughing and actually crying, babe tell me'

'Just come here please, quick'  I hung up.

After a few minutes of me just laying on the bathroom floor, watching my blood drip on the white marble floor, my eyes started to get heavy and my head starts to feel lighter. I felt like I was being taken away slowly. Just then Chandler burst into the bathroom and started to cry. My vision got blurry as he called my parents.

"BLU!" is the last thing I heard as I closed my eyes.

---

I was in someones arms and they were running really fast, making me jump up and down. I looked up to see a crying Chandler, he looked down at me and I couldn't make out what he said;

"You'll be okay, I love you"

"I love you" I managed to choke out as they placed me on the gurney and dragged me to a room as I lost my vision again.

---

My eyes fluttered open, I slowly rose up from the bed and looked around my surroundings to see a normal hospital room, I read the time on the clock it said; 10:00 a.m.

Images flashed in my mind about what happened a few hours ago or days, maybe. I looked down at my arms which were bandaged up. I heard vibrating and saw my phone beside me, I unlocked it and saw I had 100 messages and so many social media notifications, I was surprised. I looked at the date and it was 13th September even though I remember the last date it was 10th.

Someone walked in and didn't even notice I was awake until I cleared my throat,

"Oh my goodness, you're awake" The doctor smiled, he called the nurse and told her to contact my family.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

"How long was I out, sir?"

"3 days, you had pretty deep cuts, I hope you don't do that again, judging by how many people came within those three days, you had a lot of people who cared for you" he said as he wrote down something on his brown clipboard and walked out the door.

I was shocked. Who came to meet me? Other than Chandler and my family. As I sat on the bed looking at all the tweets I had gotten and comments on my pictures;

'I hope you get well soon blu!'

'We miss you, blu'

'Blu the sky is empty without you' I smiled at that.

(a:n: I made that up sorry for the lameness)

'WE MISS YOU'

'Please, be okay'

I clicked on the photo Chandler had posted on instagram;

'My baby is sick, Please pray for her. I miss you Blu :'( '

It was a picture of me on the hospital bed.

I went to some of the fan pages and liked all the pictures they had posted for me to get better and commented 'Thank you' a bunch of times.

"YOU'RE OKAY" I heard a yell and I jumped.

Chandler came running to meet with tears in his eyes and it hurt me to know I put him in that position. As he hugged me tight, I saw my parents behind him who were crying harder and they gave me a big hug,

"What were you thinking princess? We love you so much" My dad said, Making me cry for my biggest mistake.

"I'm sorry, the three of you" I looked down, Chandler lifted my chin up and just kissed me, I missed those lips, that familiar spark. Comfort rushed in my body and I felt relaxed within seconds, he pulled away and we joined our foreheads.

We pulled apart as my dad cleared his throat, thanks dad.

"I was about to ask, the doctor said that a lot of people came to meet me....who?"

"Everyone did" My mom said,

"So many people love you, blu and you just don't know it"

"Your fathers family and my whole family came to visit you" My mom explained.

"Sam, Gray, Colin, the entire TWD cast came, Katrina and ashley your best friends came" Chandler told me,

"Did you forget? so many people love you babe"

"Entire TWD cast?"

"Yeah, they all love you" I smiled and sighed.

---

"We are all glad that you're okay" Norman made a toast. Everyone and I mean everyone; my family, TWD cast and friends, all were gathered at my house for me getting better. I hadn't realised so many people love me and I was willing to give myself up so easy.

Chandler dragged me away from Sam who was giving me a lecture to never do such shit again.

"hey! What's wrong?" I said but I was cut off by a pair of lips on me, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped arms around my waist. We joined foreheads as we pulled away, out of breath.

"I love you, please, please, promise me you don't do that again, Blu" Chandler said his eyes closed,

"I promise, I won't leave you again" I hug him and he wraps me in a tight hug, I realised I mean a lot to others then haters on internet and the I can't let down the people who love me.

---

HOPE YOU LOVE THIS BEAN. @blink182trevor