Love at first sight. {Requested}

Me and my internet friend EmilyCotoc worked on this, credit goes to both! It's for her.
Chandler imagine.

Emily's POV

Me and my friends walked in the ice-cream shop, and got our favorite ice-cream. We were eating while my friend Selena (name I thought of) whispered in my ear "hey that boy is staring at you" and she giggled, i look to my side to see a boy with bright blue eyes and long brown hair, I recognize him from the popular show walking dead, chandler Riggs.
"Guys we should go" I say to my friends and we leave the shop.

I was walking down the sidewalk to my favorite park when I spot chandler again, he was moving towards me so I quickly change my direction and walk faster "hey wait please" he calls out, I run but he grabs my hand "don't be scared" "I'm not scared just shocked that why would you follow me?" "Oh I wanted to know, you're really pretty but you always run off" "oh" is all that gets out of my mouth "what's your name?" "Emily" "that's a pretty name" "thank you"

Me and him hang for a while but then he asks a question that makes me nervous "would you wanna go on a date?"
"A date?"
"Yeah?"
"Ok" is all I say how could I reject chandler riggs.

It's the day I go on the date I'm really happy but nervous, chandler comes and I leave with him after saying goodbye to my parents.