Fell for the wrong one.

Hi guys so small a:n:.
Im adding a new gay character cuz gays are lyfe.
The character isn't mine it belongs to a friend and fav aurthor @bethaneygrimesyo
the character name is chase and everyone will love him ofcourse.
Bethaney made an amazing creation.
Written by me.
Carl imagine.

Your POV

The sun rise made me rise for another day of ignorance.
How my beautiful morning starts?
Hatred. Ignorance.
Why?
Carl.

This new girl lindsay. She had joined the group recently and Carl always said; how they are made for eachother.
He got the strength to ask her out.
And they are together in less then 3 days I'm fucking fine with it, if carl wasn't my crush for three years.

I actually thought he liked me too.
Well he used to give me flowers, cuddle, I didn't know it was fake.

After him and her being together. He first used to talk to me but now he ignores me completely.

"Wakey wakey" chase says pulling on my sheets,

"Go away" I reply burying my head in the pillow,

"Don't 'go away' me. Get up you have duty with your prince charming"

"Shut up" I yell at him,

"Don't sass me, I gave up lunch with Daryl for this" chase fake cries,

"I'm up"

"Good, go change into something less pajamy" chase says pointing his fingers in an up down motion,

I groan.

"Get out" I say,

"bye" he squeals.

I decide my outfit of the day would be; tights, and a simple black tee.

I walk out of my cell and chase looks at me in disgust.

"You could've tried harder" chase says

"Shut up" I say again and leave to go to the tower.

---

When me and Carl would usually be together on duties, we would just dangle our legs through the railing and talk about life but I don't know what's gonna happen today, if he's ever gonna show up.

I sit patiently admiring the view, it's actually pretty pleasent, the sky is a nice blue/purple colour and now the sunlight is less compared to before.

---

I completely give up on the thought that Carl is gonna come, I've been sitting here for the past 30 minutes and I'm pretty annoyed now.

I hear the door of the guard tower open and close, im pretty sure it's Chase;

"Yes Chase I'm all alone" I sigh,
"Um it's Carl" I hear a deep voice and I look behind to see Carl standing there.
I have no intention to talk to him, he has been nothing but rude to me and broken my heart so I rather pass.

He doesent bother to sit beside me or even speak to me so I'm gonna do the same to him.

Suddenly the metal gate of the tower is flung open causing a huge sound to erupt, I stand to my feet holding my gun and see a furious Chase standing there.

I put my gun back in my holster and walk to him;
"Chase are you okay?" I ask worried of his sudden mood change,

"NO NOT AT ALL THANKS TO LINDSAY MISS DRAMA SLUT WHORE QUEEN" he shouts, spitting at me,