Part 2

''Can i bring my bag?''

Soobin looked behind and saw handsome boy. Yeah it's Yeonjun. Soobin contiuned to look at him as asking what.

''It's behind you'' said Yeonjun.

''Oh sorry, sorry'' Soobin stand up and bowed to Yeonjun as a sorry.

''No no you may sit there i just have to go'' said Yeonjun.

''Oh you are going?'' Asked Beomgyu.

''Yeah i have a work Beomgyu. Bye'' said Yeonjun and went out of library.

But Soobin and Beomgyu have stayed.

''Umm it was good to do homework with you'' said Soobin.

''Thanks'' smiled Beomgyu.

***

Yeonjun went out of library and saw that his classmate Kai was standing.

''Hey'' called Kai and Yeonjun gave a look to Kai.

''How it's going'' asked Kai.

''What? Who?'' Asked Yeonjun. He really couldn't understand what he was asking.

''I'm about that two love birds'' said Kai.

Yeonjun laughed. ''Are you sure that they are love birds anyways they are doing pretty normal as friends do'' said Yeonjun and went away.

After few ours Soobin went out.

''Soobin! Soobin! how was it?'' Asked Kai.

''Ah Huening are you still here?'' Asked Soobin.

''Yeah i've been waiting you'' said Kai.

''It was good. He's so cute and helped me... Minding to come and ask his help or do homeworks everyday!'' Said Soobin.

''Great idea" agreed Kai.

***

''Okay here's your way. I have to go bus station'' said Soobin and hugged Kai.

''Okay bye'' said Kai and went away.

Soobin went to the bus station. Yeonjun also was there but Soobin didn't notice. He put his phone he decided to text Beomgyu because he got his number since long times ago. And finally he was about to text him.

Soobin took a deep breath and texted him.

Soobin
Hi how are you?

Beomgyu
What's up?

Soobin
Fine and you?

Beomgyu
Me also)

Soobin
Hey can you help me with reading task?

Soobin
If not i understand

Beomgyu
Of course i can but tomorrow at school ok?

Soobin
Ok thank you

Soobin smiled by looking his phone. Yeonjun noticed it ''what may make him this much happy'' though Yeonjun.

Soobin noticed that Yeonjun was staring at him and gave a look to Yeonjun but siddenly Soobin avoided eye contact by looking down.

''How cute'' though Yeonjun.

As soon as bus have arrived. Yeonjun and Soobin get in at the same time. But they sat different places. Soobin was smiling and looking the view threw the window.

Yeonjun got nonfication and looked at his phone.

Beomgyu
I had really great day

Yeonjun
Congrats

Beomgyu
Hey why are you sudden like this?

Beomgyu
Yeonjun i know you reading it

Beomgyu
Yeonjun is it alright???

Yeonjun
I'm busy. See you.

***

Again school day. Soobin started to smile quite lot because he was feeling happy finally. His best friend Kai was happy to see him like that because it was long time Soobin wasn't happy after his last but the first break up.

''You seem like happy'' said Kai.

''May be i am'' said Soobin. Kai just smiled as a reply.

''Oh get ready he's coming'' said Kai.

''What?'' Wondered Soobin but after few seconds he noticed that someone was standing in front of him.

''Give me your book'' smiled Beomgyu. Soobin just stared at him.

''Uhum your book please'' whispered Beomgyu.

''Oh umm... which?'' Asked Soobin.

''I was about to help with your reading task'' said Beomgyu.

''Ah yeah'' said Soobin and gave his book.

Beomgyu patiently started to teach Soobin about his methods. Actually Soobin couldn't hear Beomgyu clear because he was focused on looking Beomgyu and hearing his voice instead.

''How cute two class nerds working together'' said Kai.

Yeaonjun as a friend of Beomgyu gave a look to his friend and Soobin ''i don't think so'' replied Yeonjun to Kai.

''Well you seem smart. I agree with you'' replied Taehyun to Yeonjun.

''Hey! Why are you saying that'' said Kai.

''Because I know my friend well'' replied Yeonjun and contiuned to copy a homework from Beomgyu's copybook.

''Yeah i also know Soobin. He again playing with his heart by knowing it's end'' said Taehyun.

''May be he has to try again..? He also wants to be happy after all'' Said Kai.

''I don't think that it's right decision..'' replied Taehyun.