Part 11

Yeonjun noticed that Soobin was crying and his smile fade away. Yeonjun didn't say anything and just took his seat.

After few minutes Taehyun and Beomgyu came with smiling tobeach other. Every class looked at them.

''Hmm why are you guys late?'' Asked Yeonjun with playful look.

Beomgyu was shy and didn't answer. ''Beomgyu needed my protaction. I protected him on the way'' smiled Taehyun.

''Yeah. Yeah. Right'' smiled Beomgyu and quickly took his seat.

Soobin was watching all. He whipped his tears.

''I know you are jealous?'' Asked Kai sadly by noticing Soobin's tears. Soobin didn't say anything. He really felt bad.

***

Everyday passed like this. Soobin wont lose Beomgyu. He can't live in this pain forever. Soobin wanted to hate him but he can't because he can't control himself after his first break up. He got impulsive when it comes to Love. Soobin decided to talk with Beomgyu.

Soobin
Hi

Beomgyu
Hi

Soobin
How are you?

Beomgyu
All good and you?

Soobin
May be me too

Beomgyu
Why?

Soobin
Nah just some issues.

Soobin
Do you have a free time?

Beomgyu
For what?

Soobin
Umm i can't understand several lessons so i though we could meet up this week and you would help me?

Beomgyu
Sorry dude i'm busy this week(

Soobin
But you help to Taehyun???

Beomgyu
Because he helps me too

Beomgyu
And i'm busy cuz i spend my time with him

Soobin
But why not me?

Beomgyu
I don't know...

Soobin
I just wanted to be your friend

''But i really would like to be your loved ones...'' said Soobin sadly.

Beomgyu
You can

Soobin
Ok to be honest may be lets date?

Soobin was embarrassed after saying this. Because he wont lose Beomgyu and give up to Taehyun.

Beomgyu
I need a time

Soobin
Ok

''I wish he accepts... because i was sure that we have same feelings..'' though hopefully Soobin.

***

Again one more dark day at school. Everyday that same thing. He sees Taehyun and Beomgyu talking to each other by looking to each other with loveky eyes. Soobin can't lie himself they really seemed like they love each other. Everytime he sees them talking it hurts and Soobin can't control his tears.

***

Kai was just sitting on his phone while everyone was busy to talk with their friends on break time. Kai noticed that someone is standing in front of him.

''Oh Yeonjun Hyung!'' Said Kai with a smile.

''Hi Huening'' said Yeonjun with a smile.

Oh my god he knows my name! Though Kai.

''May i sit with you?'' Asked Yeonjun.

''Oh yeah sure!'' Agreed Kai.

''So lets are you alone?'' Again asked Yeonjun.

''Yeah..'' answered Kai.

''Don't you have friends?'' Again questioned Yeonjun.

''If you are about best friend yes i do.'' Answered Kai.

''May i know who?'' Asked curiously Yeonjun.

''Choi Soobin'' answered Kai.

''Soobin...'' Yeonjun smiled and looked towards of Soobin who was looking depressed ''He's really good boy and he is innocent and soft... you have really the best friend'' said Yeonjun.

''Yes i'm also proud of having him. He's the one who can comfort me and he's cute...'' replied Kai also by looking Soobin.

''And i know well that he loves Beomgyu'' said Yeonjun.

Kai got shocked. Because that was the secret between Kai and Soobin only. How would he may know?! How. We never told it to anyone... though Kai.

***

Soobin was just sitting all alone. He saw that Beomgyu was moving on to sit with Taehyun. Beomgyu looked to Taehyun and smiled shyly. Now they are even more close sitting together.

Soobin just quietly stared them. Why... why i can't be loved? Or am i bad person which doesn't deserve for love.. what have i did wrong? Or whats wrong with me? Why i can't be loved? Why?? I.. i also want to be loved..  why Beomgyu cant look me with those lovely eyes? Or am i ugly? Whats wrong with me? Though Soobin and tears started to left Soobins eyes...