Part 17

''Why are you asking though?'' Asked Kai.

''I see he is in pain and he told that thats his second time'' answered Yeonjun.

''Well he've been in relationship before. With american boy. Actually he's mainly korean but was born in USA and grow up there. When he moved to Korea he moved to our school study. He was interested on Soobin because has same interests and same music taste. They both were fan of Bebe Rexha. Soobin was the only one who had a western view of style, music and study. His ex felt like home around Soobin. They really became good couple. Every class started to ship them. They were one of famous ships in our class. They also both decided to have same career of idol. Soobin as vocalist and him as a rapper. He also promised Soobin that he would go with him till the end. They really were perfect match'' said Huening by remembering those moments.

''Well if they were 'perfect' what happened to them? I believe Soobin did nothing'' said Yeonjun.

''Well you are right. Soobin did nothing. As Soobin told they were practing by signing contract with Hybe labels. They stayed together until late night. It was 5th March...''

Flashback

''Woow Soobin you are really improving!'' Clapped his hands by cheering Oliver.

''Thank you'' smiled Soobin.

''I got my friends to help you. We will be band. Jay said he will be producer and Jake said he will be songwriter'' said Oliver.

''Oh..'' Soobin was wondered how fast he may find and organize them. Yeah Oliver was good at organizing.

''Come in guys!'' Called Oliver. Then Jay and Jake entered the practice room.

''I recorded my voice so how is my cover?'' Soobin showed his audio cover.

''You know? I think you have to change it. Piano instrumental suits more to you'  said Jay. Soobin looked down.

''Nah! Don't listen him i love it!'' Said Oliver which made Soobin smile.

''So guys you know we have to update your cover as pre debut song'' said Jake.

''Right so i'm gonna create an accaunt and upload it'' said Soobin.

''Let me do that. I'll use my accaunt as yours?'' Suggested Oliver.

''Umm..'' Soobin didn't know nothing to say. If he allows his parents may know that it Oliver's accaunt. His mom hates Oliver and lot of times told Soobin to leave him but Soobin loved him. Oliver was his first love.

''You dont need to i already uploaded'' said Soobin after few minutes.

''I also did'' said Oliver.

''Oh guys lets see who would reach more views!'' Said Jake.

''Me!'' Said Oliver.

''Why you? It's my cover though'' said Soobin.

''Okay'' just simply replied Oliver.

Jake and Oliver went out. Soobin decided to sit and have a dance practice.

Jay already went home and Jake returned.

''Dude are you okay?'' Jake asked from Oliver.

''Umm good'' said Oliver.

''What about Soobin?'' Asked Jake.

''Actually i don't wanna get involved anymore. Dont tell to him'' said Oliver.

''Alright..'' said Jake.

''Okay i'm leaving bye'' said Oliver.

Jake entered the practice room.

''Hey how its going?'' Asked Jake.

''Good'' replied Soobin.

''You know.. Oliver said that he don't wanna involve to your careeer.. he doesnt want to be a rapper'' said Jake and Soobin couldn't believe that he heard that. He was about to cry.

''W..what?? B..b.ut he promised!'' Said Soobin.

''But he said that'' replied Jake.

Soobin imediatly went and terminated his contract with a company.

He felt he's broken. How he can promise that we build career and didn't keep his promise and was playing with me?! I don't need him. I can handle my career after my studies! Though Soobin. He was crying and hurt? No. He was full of anger!

Several days left Oliver started to avoid Soobin quiet often at school. Soobin was curious why he's doing that? Or is it all because of things happened a week ago?